67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman

It was the early morning of...whatever day it is anymore. Anyways. Both Kirishima and Midoriya were walking out the dorms in their normal school uniforms. Kirishima noticed Midoriya's presence.

"Oh-Midoriya! Good morning. Are you heading off to your work study too? Cool so am I." The red head said and stoped to talk to him for a second. 

"Yeah, I finally got called in again. Feels like it's been forever. I wonder why they said not to wear our costumes thought." Midoriya said while looking down at his uniform. Soon two other students exited the building.

"Good morning guys! You going in today?" Uraraka asked. The two students were Uraraka and Tsu heading to their work study.

"Yeah." Midoriya replied to Uraraka's question.

"Huh, so are we. That's kinda wired." Tsu said to just point out the coincidence.

~•~

"Hey. Us too. Wanna walk to the station together?" A pro hero asked. The students were walking to their desired location and happened to be walking with pro heroes. So the heroes asked where the students were going. Turns out they were all heading to the same place.

"Oh, please! I mean, if you don't mind." Uraraka tried to cover up her excitement to walk with more pro heroes.

"We appreciate it." Midoriya said as a thanks.

"What's with all the heroes?" Kirishima quietly asked Midoriya who also didn't know the answer. They just hoped it had something to do with getting Rin back.

~•~

"Wait we're going the same way? I thought you were working in Kansai?" Midoriya asked Kirishima. Noticing they were now all taking the same train.

"Usually yeah. But I guess we're meeting someplace different today."

"What a coincidence. Us too." Tsu said as they continued onto the train. Everyone got on the same train. Going to the same station. Going the same direction. Even turning at the same corners. The group even met the big three along the way. They didn't know it yet but they were going into a very important meeting.

[Author: OKAY! I just have to say one thing...

...Beetles.]

The four now seven students after adding the Big Three to the group. All walked into a room where multiple heroes were standing. Midoriya quickly noticed all the heroes that he knew. Gran Torino, Aizawa, Tsu and Uraraka's work study the dragoon hero: Ryukyu, Kirishima's work study Fatgum, Locklock, Kesagiri Man, and Mr. Brave. And more from big shot heroes to smaller local ones.

He then looked to the corner of the room and saw some heroes he never thought he'd meet. The Falcon, as well as a man with short hair and what looked like a metal arm. A man in a tux was talking to the two and the one with the metal arm looked around, seeming uncomfortable.