24: Making Some Friends

Rin woke up to the sound of her alarm clock and the ungodly noises Fiona was making to signal she was hungry. Rin was getting out of bed when her phone made a ping sound. She looked at her phone and it was a text from Aizawa.

Goblin:
'You're friends with Hitoshi Shinso right? I'm training him today and I want you there to train him."

#1 Badass:
'You want me? Or you're too lazy to fight him?'

Goblin:
'Both. Just go to the gym at UA.'

Eh wasn't really in the mood to kick some ass...Oh who am I kidding!? I can kick ass ANY DAY!!!

~•~

The dual haired girl finally showed up at the gym, wearing a black 'Allergic to mornings' tank top with some grey sweatpants and back tennis shoes. The girl smiled upon seeing the purple haired boy and he looked at her confused

"Finally, your here." Aizawa said and turned towards the girl "Shinso you know Rin, Rin you know Shinso. Get to training."

"Wait, hold on-" Shinso started but was cut off by Rin.

"Alright, your quirk works with the human mind, but we're here to work on your hand to hand combat." Rin set down the small duffel bag that she brought and stood in front of Shinso "I'm here to teach you that hand to hand combat. And here, we're not friends, I'm the person who's here to kick your ass." She gave him a small smile and he gave her a smirk.

"Don't go overboard and knock him out." Aizawa said from the sidelines and sat down on a bench.

Rin chuckled a little bit before holding up her hands, her palms facing Shinso. "Show me how you punch." Shinso stood in a fighting stands and punched one palm.

"Terrible."

"We'll, how do you punch?" Shinso asked sarcastically and held up one hand with the palm facing her. "Show me-" He was quickly cut off when the dual haired girl delivered a punch to the side of his face. The force made him fall back onto his butt and Venom was laughing hysterically.

"That's how you punch." Rin held out her hand as an offer to help him up. After accepting the hand up, Shinso rubbed his jaw and looked like he was pondering on something.

"We're you aiming for the hand!?" Rin smiled and shrugged while taking a few steps back.

~•~

The teenagers continued to fight- as in Shinso getting his ass beat- while Aizawa watched. By now President Mic and Midnight joined in supervising. While sparing, the purple haired boy punched the girls stomach making her groan in pain.

"Aw are you okay, did I hurt-" Shinso's taunt abruptly stopped when Rin punched him in the face. She then pulled him into a flying triangle choke, he quickly tapped her thigh and she let him go.

"They're kinda cut together." Midnight cooed and Aizawa groaned.

Shinso finally got the upper hand and grabbed onto Rin head. She quickly managed to unhand him and he tried to punch her again but she grabbed a hold of his arm. She quickly flipped them both over onto their backs. While Shinso was rolling onto his side Rin slightly twisted his arm and he cried out in pain.

"I thinks she's kinda scary...you sure she's a student?" Mic asked Aizawa. The tired man looked back at the match and Shinso grabbed onto the girls arm and held her in a head lock. After a minute or two, Rin smirked and tapped his arm, he let her go and she rubbed her neck.

"You learn fast."

"But don't get cocky, we're not done yet." Rin stood in her fighting stands and Shinso let out a loud sigh before doing the same.