82: Time for Revenge

"We're currently transporting 11 members of the Shie Hassaikai to Tocadana Villain Hospital. As well as the Hassaikai's hostage to the Tocadana Secret Unit Hospital. They all have sustained serious injuries. Their personal belongings have been confiscated. We're still unclear on the hostage's condition." The policeman in the car reported. Him, as well as the driver of the ambulance noticed another truck driving in front of them.

Which was unusual in the fact, this road should have been blocked off from public use. There was also a person sitting on top of the truck. Their black jacket whipping wildly in the wind.

A certain man named Shigaraki.

"In shogi, the point is to take out the king, right?" The blue haired man questioned. The back doors of the car opening to show Dabi and Compress standing there.

"It's not exactly that simple." Dabi answered upwards.

"Indeed! They're here just as you said!" Compress said to the person on the other side of the phone he was currently on. "This was the fastest route from the Yakuza headquarters to the nearest villain hospital. The stage is now set! Thanks for letting us know. You're so efficient, Toga. You deserve a round of applause."

"Jin's the one who reminded me to call-"

"Fight." Twice said from the background. It sounded really quiet from the phone."

"I got a little distracted watching Rinny-"

"Run away fast."

"Sorry we're not there, so you have to get your hands dirty."

"Just the one hand, my dear." Toga laughed at Compresses joke.

"We couldn't get the girl at the center of their plan, but we're pretty sure you'll have no problem intercepting the finished product. We also couldn't figure out why they wanted Rinny for their plan. But we also watched the cops as they loaded everybody up and I didn't see them take anything. Even if you don't get what we're after-"

"Kill them!"

"I bet you still wanna say "hi," right?"

"Correct." Compress answered before hanging up the phone. The drivers finally realized that the person sitting on the top was Shigaraki.

"Hey, lizard! Stop weaving! I get motion sick." Dabi shouted up to the front seat.

"Don't call me 'lizard'! The name is Spinner!"

"Shut up and focus on driving."

"What would Stain say about this? Is attacking the police in line with his desires for a true hero society? I'm not to sure he'd approve." Spinner mumbled to himself. Apparently Shigaraki heard him.

"It's a necessary sacrifice, Spinner. I'm counting on you."

"Let's go." Dabi smirked evilly. A smoldering blue flame ignited from his palm.

The police car went from driving off to the side. To drive right in front of the ambulance. Dabi's smile grew, his flames growing and covering the front of the car in fire. Questioning why his fire didn't do anything and making the fire go out.

The front of the police car was covered in sand. Not blowing away despite the speed all of the cars were traveling at. Suddenly it all dispersed to show a hero sitting in the passenger seat. His sand arm holding him to the roof of the car to keep him steady.

The sand hero: Snatch.

"Ugh. Of course they sent a hero with them." Shigaraki grumbled in annoyance. Not noticing a person on a the second ambulance a ways back. "What a pain. Spinner, slow down."