4: Wear it for Them

[Author: I'm changing the writing up just a bit, I realized that there were a lot of I's in the least few chapters.]

Core classes were in the morning, those were almost too easy.

"Now, which of these four sentences contains a mistake?" President Mic said while standing in front of a board that had four English sentences on it. No one said anything while Bakugou looked annoyed.

Rin it's number one.

Rin leaned back in her chair while raising her hand.

"Ah Kaibutsu, lay it on us!"

"It's number four." She said while lowering her hand back down.

"Correct!"

'Thank you skeleton for taking me with you to America.'

Why didn't you listen to me?

'Hmm oh I don't know, maybe because you're trying to get me a bad grade.'

Oh my, what ever could you mean?

'Stop with the sarcasm, you know what I mean.'

~•~

At lunch we were all given the privilege of eating Lunch Rush's cooking at a cheap price.

"Can I get double?" Rin asked while holding up two fingers at Lunch Rush.

"Of course, you need it for your quirk so feel free to get double."

"Thank you." Rin turned around and noticed Shinso sitting by himself. 'We should go sit next to him.'

I would agree but...

Rin looked back his direction and his class mates started sitting around him and talking to him.

He seems to be making a few friends.

'Alright I guess we should leave him alone then.' Rin started walking toward the green haired kids group until someone grabbed her uniform collar from the back and dragged her towards his table. Once she was placed in a seat she saw who abruptly dragged her from her friends.

"Hey Monoma." He sat down in the empty chair next to her while giving her a death glare.

"Why were you walking over to those 1-A freaks?" A dark aura started to surround him.

"Why are you curious?" Rin said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Because I don't want you to become rivals with a lower class than ours. Remember that we are true rivals."

"Monoma, don't be rude you did drag her over here, and force her to sit with us." A orange haired girl said who was sitting at the table.

"Thank you uhh..." Rin trailed off not knowing her name.

"Oh my name's Itsuka Kendo, and its a pleasure to meet you." She said while holding out her hand. Rin held out hers and shook the other girls hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too. I'm Kaibutsu Rin."

"Wait Kaibutsu? As in, the person who got first on the entrance exam?" The boy with white hair and sharp teeth said. He was also at the table along with a girl who had vines for hair.

"Yeah that's me, oh and Monoma." Rin looked at him with an angry look. "That's my class who you just called freaks."

"Well then all the more reason for me to beat you." A fire burning in both their eyes while they were butting heads like rams.