{Halloween Special 2}

"So how'd I do?" Rin asked Morgan. The girl was amazed that she looked this good with a few random items around the room. She wore a white dress that had a white ribbon holding up some of the length, that way Morgan wasn't tripping on it all night. A old light blue feather corset was cut so it would be the tail. A makeshift horn was taped onto a headband and it didn't look half bad.

Huh, I'm impressed.

"I love it!" The girl leaped into the others arms and they gave each other a hug. "I wanna show the others!"

"Oh right. Let's go." Rin and Morgan left the room and the hallway lights were off. "That's weird...maybe they just turned the lights off when they left?" Rin shrugged and walked back into her dorm to grab a flashlight.

"I'm scared." Morgan said and held tightly onto Rin's hand.

"Don't worry, I'm sure everything is fine." Rin picked up the small girl and held her with one arm and the flashlight in the other.

Or were gonna die.

"Oh Venom don't be like that." Rin scolded the symbiote while walking down the stairs.

"What did he say?"

"You don't wanna know." Rin walked out into the common area and all the lights were off. But Ojiro and Aoyama were standing in the middle of the room. "Hey guys! I thought everyone went Trick-or-Treating!?" Rin shouted to try and get their attention, but something was off.

They both slowly turned around and their eyes were glowing red. Their faces looked like they were obsessed with something.

"Rin...you need to be safe..."

"Mon ami...my duty is to protect my princess..."

"Auntie." Morgan said in a scared tone and trying to sink deeper into the dual haired girls arm. The two boys were walking towards them in wired off balance footsteps. Rin leaped over them and ran out the front doors. She didn't stop running and started leaping over the town.

"We need to find the others. Where is everyone?" Rin asked, noticing that the streets were empty. Eventually she was getting tired and landed in a clear area in the city. Rin set Morgan down but didn't let go of her hand. The flashlight was now turned off and Rin placed it in the belt she had on. A noise made them jump and they turned towards it to find Iida walking abnormally.

"Tenya!" Rin said excitedly but realized how he was walking. "Tenya..." she asked again but this time more hesitantly. The boy looked at her a sure enough, his eyes were glowing red.

"Rin...Won't you be my bride..."

Why the hell is everyone acting so weird!?

Rin noticed his leg engines were warming up and as soon and he started running at her she grabbed him with a tendril. "Sorry Tenya!" She said as she threw him down the road. The loud crash made others emerge as well. There were civilians along with a few of her classmates mates, such as Midoriya, Todoroki and so on. Rin used her tendrils to pick up the girl and placed Morgan on her back.

"I'm warning you, I won't hesitate to attack!" Rin shouted and the two tendrils rested on the ground.

"Your neck...it looks so good..." Todoroki licked his lips

Okay so definitely stay away from the human candy cane.

The surrounding people stopped and Rin was confused until she saw someone standing on top of a building. It looked like a destroyed robot and was leaking oil. The moon light was shining through its abdomen.