55: Primitive Instincts

[Author: Damn. You guys are hilarious when Rin become the top...So why not start the chapter off with a major Rin topping moment😈]

Day two of Rin's house arrest and isn't it's always lovely to clean when something doesn't feel right with your body. This pain was unusual of the girl. Her lower region hurt but it wasn't like her time of month hurt, this was different. Naturally, when something doesn't feel right in her body she turns to...

"Venom, Riot, what did you do?" She sat up in her bed and the two simbyoyes formed out of her back.

"You remember those fevers you would get?"

"Yeah?" Rin asked with a quirked brow.

"There's two of us now."

• •

• • •

"Fuck." Rin said with realization and worry.

"Yep. So get comfy cause you're not leaving this room."

"Well the choices are suffer, or have sex with someone...I vote suffer." Rin said and flopped back onto her mattress. She reached over to her phone that was charging on her nightstand. She clicked the contact that was 'Zuku 🥦'

#1 badass:
'Hey Izuku. I can't help clean the dorms today. I'm going through something and can't see anyone right now.'

Zuku 🥦:
'Are you okay? I can help if you need anything?'

#1 badass:
'No, I'm fine I just can't see anyone today.'

Zuku 🥦:
'Okay. I'll check on you later to see if you need anything.'

#1 badass:
'That includes you.'

Rin didn't wanna text anymore so she set her phone down and tried going back to sleep. Might as well sleep through the pain than stay awake and suffer.

"It might not be that bad."

"Oh fuck no. She is way to young to be doing the dirty."

"100% agree with Venom. The only people here right now are Izuku and Katsuki. And I ain't ruining our friendships." Rin mumbled into her pillow as her pain increased. Oh how she wishes her Advil wasn't currently empty.

"Wait, did you lock the door?"

"...No." Rin said and was about to get up to lock it but a sharp pain shot through her and she grunted before lying back on the bed. "This is hell." Rin's pet noticed its owners discomfort and jumped onto the bed before laying down on Rin's stomach and purring. Rin was grateful for Fiona, as the heat and purring calmed the pain.

Run sighed in contempt and was slowly working her way back into her rem sleep before she heard heavy footsteps coming for her room. The footsteps stopped right at her door and there was a loud knock.

"Get your ass out here! You're not making me do your cleaning!" Bakugo shouted from the other side of the door. Then Midoriya tried to cut in and get the furious blonde away from the door. Venom acted quickly and locked the door. Which was a bad idea since both boys outside heard the click. "If she can lock the door then she can clean." Bakugo growled and kicked open the door.

"Are you fucking serious!?! You two need to leave now!"

Rin peeked out from under her pillow and a blush covered her face. The girls mind went blurry and she couldn't control herself.