54: A Season of Encounters

Aizawa had his scarf tightly wrapped around Midoriya, Bakugo and Rin. All three of them were bandaged up and the one with minor bandaging was Rin. It just extended from her forearm to having to cover her arm and hand.

"You fought the night you finished the preliminary hero licensing exam? I'm glad to see you two have so much energy." Aizawa said with venom laced in his voice and a fire burning in his eyes. "And you. I didn't care that the buildings were destroyed but that doesn't erase the fact you went out past curfew." The tired teacher said towards Rin.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir." Rin bowed and her restraints were released.

"Aizawa, wait, hold up with those restraints. It's my fault that they sparred in the first place." All Might pleaded.

"Your fault? And how is that?" Aizawa asked. And it seemed to worry Bakugo and Midoriya of what the blonde would respond with. Rin wasn't worried. She knew her father could handle this.

"It seems young Bakugo has been feeling like he was responsible for my retirement. He had to face the licensing exam with those pent-up emotions and then his inferiority complex exploded and this happened." All Might whispered to Aizawa. "It's all because I didn't realize I was being negligent. This whole fight was brought about because of the failure of his teacher."

Aizawa let out a hum before letting the two boys go.

"I understand that they felt they had to break the rules. But this isn't something I can just ignore. There must be a suitable punishment. Who threw the first punch?" Aizawa said with an intimidating aura.

"I did." Bakugo admitted.

"I also went pretty hard. It wasn't just him." Midoriya said. Rin looked between the two with a shocked expression.

We in the Twilight Zone or something? Since when did they become somewhat friends.

"You're all on house arrest. Four days for Bakugo, three for Midoriya, and two for Rin. During that time, you'll clean all the common areas in the dorm, morning and night. Plus I want a written apology. If your injuries need to be checked out, head to the infirmary. But don't rely on the old lady's quirk this time. Figure out a way to heal yourselves. " Aizawa said like he was a drill sargent in the army. "That's all, go."

"Man, I've never seen him that angry." Rin mumbled while walking towards the dorms. Midoiya and Bakugo looked at her, then the bandages on her arm.

"Hey, Rin." Midoriya started and the girl turned around to look at both the boys who stoped walking. "If you're going through something, we can help you."

Rin's eyes widened at his comment then they turned into a squint as she thought about the right words. The her lips tugged up into a smile.

"I just need to work through some recent events. I'll be fine." Rin waved off. She turned around and took a few steps but soon stoped and looked at them again. "Actually...what do you two think of me?"

"You're my friend." Midoriya said with a smile.

"Tch. You're the little m-...bastard who I can't stand." Bakugo snarled and Rin noticed his error. Her eyebrows furrowed before they returned and she turned away.

"Thanks." Rin said simply and walked into the dark corridor.

They heard.

Hopefully they didn't hear the whole rant.

'Of course they had to hear.' Rin thought with a 'I'm so done with these coincidental plots.' Look.

~•~