58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A

"HEY!!! If you got trash, then bring it over here right now!" Bakugo shouted into the dorms while holding up a yellow trash bag.

"Took mine out already." Rin waved away while heading out from to get some fresh air.

"Bakugo thanks!" Kirshima said while carrying his trash bag.

"I have some as well." Tokoyami said while carrying his trash.

"Mine too!" Kaminari.

"And mine." Sero.

"This is heavy." Mineta.

"Thanks man." Sato.

"Merci!" Aoyama.

"Yeah, thank you." Ojiro.

"You bastards, it's like you've been hoarding this for weeks!" Rin looked over her shoulder and chuckled at the group.

It's like they're summoning a angry trash demon.

HA! You're right!

Rin rolled her eyes playfully at the two simbyotes. She then opened the door to the front and closed it behind her. Once stepping outside Rin took a deep breath of the chilling night air. It stung her nose but in a calming way. It was always calming when Rin had just Venom and Riot as company. She sat on the staircase and pondered on a thought.

"I wonder who will accept us for the work study?" Rin asked herself and the two simbyotes. The black and silver heads formed out her back and hovered over her shoulders.

"Maybe yellow cocoon?"

"Highly doubt it. He would be too busy training Hitoshi. Besides, I don't think he even has one." Rin sighed out.

"I just don't want to train with flaming trash. Even if he is the number one hero now."

"SINCE WHEN!?! He sure as hell ain't the number one hero in my book!"

"We'll you're not wrong." Rin mumbled and folded her arms behind her head before laying on her back.

"Well thanks to Skeleton we know almost everyone who might have work studies."

"I got it!" Rin said, finally realizing who she could train with if she didn't get any offers. "I could ask four eyes if he's accepting anyone.

"OH YEAH! I forgot about him. Isn't he training Mirio?"

"Well even if he is already training someone, what's the harm in just saying hi? He's practically my uncle." Rin smiled to herself at the memory of her father's old sidekick, who often watched over her if a sudden All Might level threat popped up.

"I don't mean to pry but, shouldn't we tell the class soon."

Venom's suggestion caused the girl to think about exactly how to tell everyone.

"We'll what do I tell them? Just go, 'surprise bitch, I'm quirkless! Hope you don't think of me as a monster even more now that you know I'm 2/3 alien.'" Rin sarcastically said but her rant made sense.

"You know, she's got a point."

"Wait, Venom why are you suggesting this?" Rin asked and sat back up and stared right into the black head's white eyes.

"I'm just saying. Eventually something might come up and we can't blame it on, 'oh it's just a part of my quirk.' Besides, living broccoli and pomeranian now know about our situation. Who's to say the truth won't just slip out of their mouths one day."