75: Who is You!?

Now back to where Overhaul, Eri, Rin and Kesagiri are. The building seemed to tremble as they walked. Overhaul seemed to notice it while Rin was in her own little world.

"So much noise. Those fools had better be doing their jobs." Overhaul said boredly.

"I hate to say it. But I think this is the end for the Hassaikai." Kesagiri commented.

"As long as the boss and I live, the Hassaikai will, too. Most of the men remain loyal to him but don't understand my way of thinking. Even though I respect the boss's will more than any of them do. As long as we have the finished product and the serum, I can bring us back from the brink of extinction." Overhaul said while holding up two cases. One a dark red and the other a light blue color. "We've developed a kind of drug that heroes are afraid of. Exactly the sort of thing investors are after. They'll finance it happily."

"On that note. It's time to pull your weight, temps." Overhaul directed behind their group towards Toga and Twice.

"Kay." Toga said with a small glare towards the man in the mask.

"You can leave it to us Overhaul." Twice replied.

Again, back with the police force. They were still running down the hall since there was no time to stop.

"Hurry! We need to catch up to Mirio, fast!" Nighteye ordered but they quickly had to stop again.

"No! Again?" Midoriya exclaimed in disbelief as the walls started moving again. And even the floors and ceiling were moving.

"He's trying to crush us!" Aizawa accurately assumed.

"We'll be flattened like damn pancake's!" Locklock said worriedly.

"Locklock do something." Nighteye said.

"Stop giving orders! This is all your fault. Listening to you is what got us into this mess." The man said back but still placed his hand against the wall. "Fine this oughta do it. Deadbolt!" A red pulse spread from Locklock's hand. Anything it went over was immediately stuck in place.

"Lock hero: Locklock. His quirk: Lockdown. He can make non living things freeze in place with a touch of his hand. However enough force can overwhelm his power, and there's a limit to the surface area it can affect." Present Mic narrated from the fourth wall.

"Come on, let's go!" Locklock ordered to the rest of the group. "This stretch won't shift around anymore. It's narrow but deal with it. My Security Max Deadbolt is strong, but it con only hold so many spots. I'm already hitting my limits."

From inside the walls. The villain controlling them growled in annoyance. Then suddenly the walls from down the corridor started moving towards them quickly. Midoriya quickly acted by using his quirk and kicking the walls into rubble. The police group was still cornered though. And what they didn't know, was that Mimic was running out of his quirk enhancing drug. Which means he wouldn't be able to control the walls much longer.

Suddenly the wall of cement went back and the hallway was completely open.

"What do you think they're planing this time?" A police officer asked in worry. His question was answered when cement walls suddenly separated everyone.

"Thanks for the save." Midoriya thanked Aizawa who pulled the green haired boy out of the way of the closing wall.

"Don't worry about it. Why would they bother separating us now, though?" Aizawa questioned out loud.

Meanwhile. The other group that got separated was the police group with Nighteye. Then, Locklock and Falcon were stuck together.

"You guys okay on that side?" Locklock shouted.