50: What's The Big Idea?

"Tell me wanna be heroes?" The acting villain gang orca asked with his henchmen behind him. "Can you rescue people and fight at the same time?"

Ohhh so that's the Gang Orca dude they mentioned earlier. He's almost as scary looking as me...almost.

Yeah, he's ranked #10 as a pro hero. And #3 on the list of heroes that look as if they should be villains.

Well his cape's giving me Batman vibes.

I am Whale-man.

HAHAHAAA, my arch enemy is, Hu-man for thinking my ocean is a damn trash can.

HAHAHAHA.

"I'm glad you two are bonding but we have to get these injured civilians out of here." Rin scolded the two.

You're no fun.

'This isn't good. Gang's main strength is ultra sonic waves.' Rin thought to herself and had a worried look but it was concealed by her mask.

Huh?

Ultra sonic waves dumbass. Basically a super high pitch frequency that really fucks us up. But his quirk creates a frequency that paralyzes his opponents.

Since when did you go all Einstein?

'It's not rocket science. Well it might not paralyze us but it might just do the trick to separate all three of us.' Rin thought to herself. Suddenly Shindo ran into action and used his earthquake quirk to take out the henchmen.

"Weren't expecting that." Shindo said with confidence but it quickly changed to fear when Gang Orca was one inch away from his face.

"Nice try." Orca said and used his sonic waves attack to paralyze Shindo. Rin held her ears in pain from the noise but stoped as soon as it left.

"Shindo!" Rin shouted in worry as the boy fell into his back.

"A single rear guard to hold us back. You've underestimated me." Gang Orca said while holding his head. He started walking towards the civilians before he suddenly turned around and used his ultra sound to destroy the ice.

"Todoroki?" Midoriya questioned. He was also there taking care of a kid actor he saved. Meanwhile, Todoroki used his ice to trap the feet of all Gang Orac's henchmen. While also attacking the acting villain with more ice.

"Your power is nothing." Gang orca said while continuing his defense against the ice. The noise still hurt Rin's ears but the sound of breaking ice covered some of it up.

"Guess I know why he's number 10." Todoroki said when suddenly his hair started moving. Like he was standing on a vent and the wind controlled his candy cane hair.

"I'm gonna blow you evil doers away!" Inasa exclaimed while his wind broke all the ice trapping the henchmen and they did in fact, fall back from the wind.

"Let's get the civilians out of here while they're distracted." Rin said over to Midoriya. As well as Ojiro, Mina, and Tokoyami who showed up with Todoroki's arrival.

"Right." Midoriya responded and all of them quickly grabbed some civilians. Rin took the people she saved earlier, along with a grandma actor who had a hurt leg.

Rin watched Todoroki and Inasa out of the corner of her eye for a second before looking back ahead.

'Why do I have a bad feeling!' Rin questioned herself and had one of those gut feelings that something was gonna go wrong.

Um...you know how your gut feelings are always right?

'Yeah.' Rin answered in her thoughts in a suspicious tone.