17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka

After taking a picture of Bakugo's face, Rin stood up and sat next to Momo.

"Hey Momo I wanted to talk to you about earlier." Rin said while looking at the black haired girl. "You seemed sad after your battle and you shouldn't be discouraged. I think you're amazing and strong." The dual haired girl said with a bright smile, causing the other to blush.

"Thank you for the compliment, although I wanted to show how much more I could do." Momo scratched her neck remembering her loss.

"Think if it's this way, with that loss you can learn from it."

That's some half assed answer.

"I guess you're right." Momo smiled, meanwhile Tokoyami had anger bubbling up inside of him.

"Shouldn't she be praising us? We won!" Dark Shadow said.

"Don't worry Dark Shadow, we will prove that we're perfect for her, like a night light in our darkness." The bird boy said, then Iida started talking to Midoriya.

"Midoriya, what was the strategy you had for Uraraka to use against Bakugo?"

"It wasn't much, really." Midoriya replied while looking at his notebook. "Kacchan's strong. In a close combat fight, he has almost no openings, and the more moves, the more he sweats, making his quirk stronger. He can also use his blasts to move through the air, but if Uraraka touches him and makes him float, then she would have the upper hand."

"Eighth match, start!"

Uraraka started running at Bakugo while staying low to the ground.

"As long as she touches him, even if it's an accident, Uraraka can make him float." Midoriya said.

"Bakugo won't want Uraraka to get close to him. So, it's most likely he'll counter attack, rather than dodge." Iida said.

"Despite him acting like a brute, he's actually smart huh?" Sero commented

When Uraraka was a few feet in front of Bakugo he pulled his hand up causing and exploding right where she was standing.

"Uraraka." Midoriya and Iida said at the same time.

"He blasted her." Mineta said.

"Looks like Bakugo's not planing on going easy on showing her any mercy." Tsu said.

Smoke was surrounding Bakugo and Uraraka, as soon as she saw her shirt he sent another explosion. When he realized it was only her uniform shirt she was already behind him.

"Whoa! She flew her shirt over as a decoy! What incredibly quick thinking!"

Uraraka was teaching for his back when he sent another explosion, causing her to fly back a couple feet. She landed on her back but rolled over into a running stand.

"Too slow!" Bakugo shouted while causing another explosion that ripped up the concrete platform.

"I've got you!" Uraraka shouted while tryin to touch him again, but another explosion was sent her way.

Rin quickly looked at the sky and a smirk grew on her face. 'Hopefully she remembers what I told her.' The dual haired girl thought while looking back at the fight. Bakugo didn't stop his entourage of explosions. The class was even more terrified while Rin's smile only grew.

"Looks like she's not resting between attacks despite being exploded. The poor girl."

"Hey shouldn't one of the teachers step in? Someone shouted from the stands.

"Yeah this is too rough." Another commented.

"This is shameful. Listen, kid, you really wanna be a hero? Then stop acting like a bully. If you're so good then send her out of bounds." A hero said from the crowd. Everyone joined in and started booing Bakugo.