73: Red Riot

While Tamaki was doing his thing. The rest of the rescue group continued running down the very long hallway.

"Oh, man. Amajiki. I'm really worried about him." Kirishima said in worry.

'Not even the first years think he can do this. Guess one moment of confidence doesn't mean much if they haven't seen him do anything to back it up, but still.' Fatgum deadpanned in this thoughts.

"Listen. You've left a comrade to guard your back, and if you're a real man, you'll trust him!" Fatgum said to Kirishima and Midoriya. It quickly flipped a switch off in Kirishima's head.

"Yeah, he'll handle it, no problem!" Kirishima exclaimed in determination.

"It doesn't take much to change your mind, does it?" Midoriya asked his friend in shock.

"I don't know the kid. But his quirk sounds strong enough to take out those three." Bucky said while running.

"How do you know that?" Midoriya asked in curiosity. The two heroes never met the kid so how do they know his quirk is strong enough?

"We keep tabs on all Rin's friends." The two said in synch. Their neutral faces made it seem like a natural occurrence for the two. It caused Kirishima and Midoriya to slightly freeze. If they were Rin's friends then what does that mean for them?

"That's not important right now." Aizawa said to draw the attention back to the task at hand. Speaking of hand. The wall next to Aizawa moved and suddenly launched out of the wall. It worked like a cement hand that was pushing him into a hole that formed on the other side of him.

"Eraser!" Kirishima shouted in worry as both he and Midoriya turned around to help.

'He wants to knock me out of the fight before I can get eyes on him.' Aizawa thought. Mimic knew Aizawa was a trump card in the group and had to get him away from the party first. But that quickly changed when Fatgum grabbed him and tossed the black haired male out of the way. Unfortunately he was now in the cross hairs.

So Fatgum was pushed through the hole in the wall instead of Aizawa. He rolled down the cave like a boulder and finally came to a dark open area. His roll broke apart as he landed face down into the room. The large man then heard small muffled words beneath him. Fatgum lifted his front half up with his arms to see Kirishima and Bucky gasp for air.

"Where'd you two come from?" The large man asked in shock.

"I jumped out in front of Mr. Aizawa. I figured I wouldn't take any damage. But then you jumped and I kinda got stuck." Kirishima explained while standing onto his feet.

"I grabbed Aizawa's shirt to pull him out of the way. Then you threw him the other direction. And now I'm in the same predicament." Bucky responded with a shug as he also stood up.

"Well, nothing we can do now. Get ready. We're not alone." Fatgum warned. Bucky had the same feeling. That feeling where the hairs on the back of your neck stand up because you feel another presence you can't see.

Then someone finally came running out of the shadows. It seemed like their attention was on Kirishima. The red head quickly went into his Unbreakable form and crossed his arms to shield himself. The punch flung Kirishima backwards. Next was the other, second smallest target, Bucky.

The large figure went to punch him. But now that Bucky was expecting the villain, he was able to actually grab the opponent's fist with his own. Which crated a hard thunk from Bucky's metal arm coming in contact with the metal braces on the opponent. Bucky was pushed back from the force but still able to stand.

"I see you took my style." The brown haired man said to try and have a bit of fun. He raised his metal first for a punch. "But mine's still better." He said before giving a swift punch to the Yakuza's face. It was able to move his face a bit but seemed to be practically ineffective.