64: Fighting Fate

The back door of the car opened up and Rin was practically pushed out the car by the buff man who had a purple crystal quirk. Venom and Riot growled back at him and it audibly came out Rin's mouth.

"Kaibutsu. We're gonna start with your experiments today." Overhaul said while a Yakuza in a dark purple shirt took Eri. Instead Rin punched his elbow to let go of Eri and she caught the light blue haired girl.

"I'm putting Eri to bed first." She said with a glare and started walking to Eri's room.

Hell yeah. We're a boss!

And a bad bitch!!!

"Boss you're just gonna let her do that?" A yakuza member in a dark purple shirt asked surprised.

"She knows we won't let her escape now. Also, she may have sophisticated trining but that doesn't mean she's dumb. That girl knows when she's outnumbered." Overhaul said as Rin continued walking away.

Meanwhile. Midoriya and Mirio found Sir Nighteye again to give his the information they found.

"Sorry it was a total oops. I mean, wow, what are the odds of randomly running into a target on the street like that?" Mirio said to Nighteye

"No I must accept responsibility. I should have used foresight on you two. It's my fault." Nighteye said. He actually had some information to tell them too.

"I'm just glad you guys are okay. You could've been in danger if he'd suspected something. " Bubble girl said with a relived smile.

"It didn't feel all that scary to me." Midoriya said.

"Chisaki and hug gang were involved in a recent traffic accident caused by a group of hoodlums. Which isn't remarkable in and of itself. Except there were zero casualties. The thieves experienced intense pain and lost consciousness but they were uninjured. And even reported that pre existing ailments like rheumatism and cavities were completely gone."

[Author: My dumbass had to look up rheumatism and it's pain in joints, muscles, or tissue.]

"The authorities believed Chisaki's quirk may have been responsible, but with the villains caught and nobody harmed, there was no crime to accuse him of." Nighteye finished.

"The money that was stolen burned up, so there was nothing left to recover. The police didn't find any sign of a crime in the regard. But the whole thing seemed suspicious, so Nighteye Agency began watching Hassaikai. We haven't figured out what it is yet. But we know they're up to something." Bubble girl said and Nighteye was about to leave and check something that involved where Rin was.

"Oh I forgot, Sir." Mirio started and caught Nighteye's attention. "We got lucky-at least a little. Out brief encounter yielded some new intel. Chisaki, he has a daughter and wife." Mirio said and it caught Nighteye's interest.

"Wife and daughter?" The man in glasses asked.

"A little girl who he called 'Eri.' Her limbs were all wrapped in bandages. And he didn't say anything about his wife. But Eri was asking for help. There must be something we can do to protect her." Midoriya said. Towards the end he was starting to mainly talk to himself.

"I won't let your arrogance interfere with this case." Nighteye said sternly towards Midoriya. The green haired boy flinched back.

"But sir..."

"Haste won't help the situation. Take your time perusing the target. I'm aware your friend is missing but if you rush and they possibly have her, they are much more likely to get away."

'Could the Hassaikai have her?' Midoriya thought but quickly shook his head to continue listening to Nighteye.

"We've asked other agencies to team up with us. As well as a call from the Avengers. They have evidence into where Kaibustu went and set up a date we could meet. Then we will make a plan and prepare." He said and both Midoriya and Mirio felt hope that there was evidence into where their friend went.