PART -- 11 . 1

Author Pov

You looked around in confusion as Jin had bought you to a party hall like area. He was not speaking anything and was just holding your hand and taking you somewhere.

You were following him like a obedient girl of her daddy 😂

" J-Jin.... Where are we going? " You asked as he looked at you
" You will know! " He told as you were getting nervous. You were really not comfortable to go , to BDSM club, with Jin.

Soon your eyes widen as you both entered a Hall with dim lights but very thing was visible and it was open Hall and the ocean with sky was also visible.
It was a very fancy restaurant.

You looked around in awe as it was very beautiful and breathtaking

You looked around in awe as it was very beautiful and breathtaking. You never had seen something like this in your life time.

You had studied Science in chemistry. And you had got a job in the laboratory as a assistant of the main head chemist. But unfortunately you had leave your job to focus on your future with Jin.
Your father was a normal man who used to work with Jin's father. They both were something like ' soul friends ' . They were very close from childhood.

You had never seen Jin in your childhood as he was abroad at that time for his studies.

Jin's father had liked you very much form first. So when he proposed this marriage proposal , of yours and Jin, your father accepted it gladly. But the news was never told you or Jin as he was still in abroad at that time and your were just little high schooler.

When Jin came back he had to take his responsibility and had to take his father's position. And he had to be married for that. Jin was refusing to take the position as he didn't wanted to get married.

So at that time the media had made a very big news telling fake news about Kim Enterprises and Mr. Kim. So in urgent your both marriage had been arranged and Jin took the position.

Jin did never have intrest in this marriage but when he saw you at the ' mall ' at first and when he got to know that you were his fiancee he had really like you. But didn't just take it seriously.

After marriage also he had to go to business trip on your both first night itself. You didn't mind and really didn't tell him anything.

But as he came back after two days he started to concentrate more on his company than you. This made you very stressed as you were going to job that time. You had to take care of him according to his schedule. And your laboratory timings were 14/24. It was very difficult and it really did affect your health to. So you had to leave your job.

Being in a normal family you didn't really dream of enjoying your life.
Your enjoyment was nothing but eating.
So you didn't even think you would be visiting places like this in your future. That to with your ' husband ' would take you there, specially it was ' Jin ' taking you which made you really happy.