PART -- 14

Author Pov

✨ Magical time skip ✨

After two months

It's been two months you are pregnant.

Jin takes a good care of you. Having healthy meals and keeping track on your check ups, he was good when it comes to his duty.

His schedule didn't change nor yours. It's the same. Working whole day sitting beside you most of the time.

But about your behavior it's totally different and we can tell that it's your real side. You've became pretty bold in front of him. You know he won't yell at you as your pregnant...so yea! It's a advantage.

Your baby bump is not that visible but it feels like you have a bloated stomach. As you wear baggy clothes it's not at all visible.

Jin get's angry easily and he tries his best not to yell at you, but sometimes you're too stubborn and childish which triggers his anger. As always he shouts at you and you instantly get emotional.

What a life!

.....

Now you both were driving to his mother's house. Jin didn't mention the reason but he suddenly told you to get ready.

" Jin...Is there something special? " He shook his head telling no. You sighted as he soon stopped the car. You both got down.

Inside
" Welcome dears!! " Mrs. Kim welcomed you both inside.
" How are you Y/N " She smiled at you.
" Fine mom....How are you and dad? " You asked back walking to the couch with Jin.

" His dad has gone out for some business program from Choi's....As Jin told he will be bringing you here I stayed back....And I am completely fine! " She set juice on the table. You smiled taking the juice.

" So...How are you Jin?! " Jin as he just gave a nod to her.

" Dinner is all set! So let's just dig in? We will have a talk there! " Mrs. Kim got up as you smiled and quickly jumped getting up...you were hungry!
" Careful Y/N! " Jin yelled a little making you flinch.
" Y-yes! " You looked down as Mrs. Kim sighted.

" Aish! You both! Come now! " She quickly walked behind her as Jin followed you.

In dining table
You settled down beside Mrs. Kim as Jin sat in front. The maids served as you all began to eat.

" So....how's your check ups Y/N? " Mrs. Kim glanced at you.
" We just visited the doctor yesterday mom! She told we both are completely healthy! " She smiled nodding.

" So what makes you both come here so sudden?! " Mrs. Kim looked at Jin trying to make a conversation with him.

" Actually I have a business trip...It's about 3 months....so I'm leaving Y/N here! " He munched his food as your smile disappeared.

He didn't care to tell you a word about this.

" 3 months?..I-Isnt it too long? " He nodded looking down, your eyes got teary already.
" You have to go?! " Mrs. Kim asked.
" Yes mom! It's important! " He replied.
" More than me! " You mumbled pouting which Jin heard clearly.

After dinner
In his room
As you entered you saw him checking a file.
" Jin! Please do you have to go?! " You walked near him. He just hummed not even glancing at you.
" Can I come with you?! " You asked holding his arm shaking it.
" No! " He told to sternly pushing your hand away lightly.