PART - 8 . 2

Author Pov

1K SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!! ..... 💗💝💜❤💞

Enjoy!!!!..... 😇😇😇😇

You both entered the checking area and Jin showed his mobile to the checker. The person checked it and bowed once.
" Sir... You both can enter" He told. Jin nodded and went inside as you followed him behind. The driver gave your both luggage to one of the man. He came behind you both carrying the luggage.

You climbed the stairs looking around . You giggled when you came inside the ship. Jin looked at you.
" Come here " He told. You nodded going near him. He looked at the person
" Keep it in room 420 😂 ...We will come " He told in his normal cold tone. The person bowed and went inside. Jin turned to look at you
" Do you want to eat anything? " He asked. You shook your head telling no. He hummed and held your hand and pulled you with him going inside.

Inside

Your eyes widen, when you came inside, seeing the large Hall where few people where doing there own work

Your eyes widen, when you came inside, seeing the large Hall where few people where doing there own work. Jin looked at you and smiled
" How is it? " He asked. You looked at him.
" It's so beautiful " You told as he hummed feeling satisfied that you like it.
" Shall we go there Jin? " You asked pointing towards a hallway. He looked at you and shook his head
" No!!....Come...We can go there tomorrow morning " He told and pulled you towards another Hall. You pouted going behind him.

You were just looking around going behind him feeling very amazed by the things inside a ship. There was lift, and many workers were working here and there. Finally when you reached the room, you both came inside as Jin locked the door. You looked inside in wide eyes. Jin turned around and stood behind you.

" Wow!! " You mumbled to yourself. Jin sighted gaining your attention.
" Sleep now....Tomorrow we can roam around " He told removing his jacket. You nodded and went near the bag taking your clothes to change.

After few minutes
You were in washroom while Jin was sitting on the bed. He heard the door bell ring. He got up and opened the door and saw a worker. He bowed to Jin
" Sir do you need anything " He asked. Jin shook his head and closed the door. You came out of the washroom and went to the balcony.

The ship had still not moved and still many passengers were yet to come. You held the railing looking at the ocean. The sounds of waves were clearly heard. You closed your eyes as cold air blew through you. You rubbed your shoulders shivering because of the cold air.

You flinched when someone hugged you from back. It was Jin. You smiled and looked down as goosebumps appeared in your body. You felt warm when he hugged you.

" You should sleep now!! " He told. You nodded and turned around to face him. You looked down keeping your hands on his chest pushing him a little to go back, as he was very close to you . He smiled and lifted you putting you on the railing. You gasped and hugged him getting scared.