PART ---- 12 . 3 🔞❌🔞

Author Pov

Meanwhile in his cabin
You came inside and closed the door as you looked at your wrist which had his hand marks. A sob left your lips as you looked down and walked inside.

" Why does he do like this.... What did I even do?..... This office is a bad luck for me I guess! " You told and sighted sitting on the couch.

" Why was Jin so much angry? " You asked yourself and opened you bag to drink water. As you saw inside you saw the medicine. You took it out and sighted
" I will give it to him now!.... " You told and got up going near his table. His drink ( hot coffee) was always ready on the table .

You quickly opened the the air tight lid and put the pill inside. You closed the lid back and threw the paper cover in the dustbin.

After few seconds The door was burst open, you flinched very badly and turned around to look at the person. You saw Jin.

He was angry as hell

He was angry as hell. Your eyes widen as you covered your mouth in shock.
He closed the door and locked it . Your hands and legs trembled in fear.

He removed his coat and threw it away as he saw you looking down in fear. His eyes first eyed your dress.

Ok it was decent.

He walked near you taking big steps, you took few steps back as your breathing got heavy. He quickly held your wrist and pinned you to the wall. You gasped as your heart jumped once.

" What were you fu*king doing with him back there?!!?? " He asked. You flinched as a tear left your eye.
" I-I ac-cideentally... Push-ed h-him... He fell.... I w-as just helpi-"
" Helping him.??!!!....Or were you just enjoying being with him!!!!...... Do you even know who he is? ....." He yelled gritting his teeth. Tears flowed from your eyes as you shut them tightly feeling hurt by his words.

" He is been trying to get you in his pants!!.. Really Y/N!??!!!....... When I told you clearly not come out and you fu*king dare to disobey me...!!! " He shouted. You looked down not telling anything.

He backed away making you flinch, he took a deep breath and sighted.
" Stand there!!!.... And don't even dare to move a single muscle!!! " He told and sat on his chair. You looked down crying a little.

After an hour
Jimin entered inside as he walked near Jin who was busy working on his computer. He looked at you found you looking down playing with your fingers.

" Speek!! " Jin told as Jimin flinched a little.
" I-I have admitted him.... He wants to talk to you....! " He told.
" Then put a police complaint on him......... He has attempted to harrass my wife! " Jin told. You looked at him shock
" J-Jin... He didn't tr-" Your sentence got cut as he glared at you sharply.
" Call Mark here!!! " Jin told, Jimin nodded and looked at you as Jin went back to his work.

" Y/N...a-"
" OUT!! " Jin shouted cutting Jimin's sentence. Jimin sighted and walked out.

The cabin was filled with silence. You were looking down while he was busy in his work. He raised his hand and took the coffee mug. You looked there and bit your lip getting nervous a little.