THE END

Author Pov

During the party
You were standing beside Jin sulking looking hear and there. He was busy with his work.

Aera was just beside him smiling ear to ear trying to impress Jin in this Business field.

" Bored?! " You flinched and looked back seeing Jimin. 
" Yea!....Let's go somewhere? " You smiled back at him.
" Ice pack will kill me if I take you without his permission! " He pouted. You sighted and looked back at Jin.

Suddenly Aera wrapped her hands around his arm clinging on him. He tried to push her but she didn't back away.

You rolled your eyes.

Soon the lights turned dim and a romantic song was played for couples to have their time.

You quickly looked there.

Your shining eyes gazed at the few couples who entered the dance floor holding each other's hands. You quickly looked beside and saw Jin still busy with his partner signing few papers.

You wanted to dance with him too.

You tugged on his sleeve as he lightly yanked your hand. You scoffed and looked at Jimin who shrugged his shoulders chuckling.

" Jimin don't laugh! I'm bored! " You whinnied.
" Y/N let's at least go to the food counter? You can try new dishes here! " He suggested as your eyes lit up.
" Ok ok come let's go! " You were about to walk away but Jin pulled you back.

" Your not eating anything which I won't approve! " He told coldly as you whinnied stomping your foot.
" Jin please! I'm hungry! " You pleaded.
" What a eater! " Aera scoffed smirking as you sighted getting hurt by her words.
" Hey it's pretty common during this time! There is nothing to be embarrassed about! " Jimin spoke in middle.

" Hmphh! You both are so cruel! Jimin I don't care about others! Let's go come! " You looked away angrily attempting to walk away but Jin held your hand and pulled you back.

" Y/N your not eating any junk! Mind it! " He yelled making your eyes teary.
" I hate you! " You looked away angrily as everyone sighted.

" So childish! But whatever! Mr. Jin!! Can I have a dance with you? Please! " Aera smiled at Jin as he ignored her completely.

" I'll be back! " Jimin walked away with a guy.
" I'm going! " Jin pulled you back as you were about to walk behind Jimin.
" Drink this! " He handed you a orange juice.
" No...not unless you apologize! " He sighted heavily.
" I'm sorry ok? Take now drink! " He held the glass.
" Tell it properly! I'm still angry! " You crossed your arms on your chest.
" Sorry Mrs. Kim! " He held his one ear. You hummed taking the juice and slowly drinking it.

After sometime
" Jin shall we go there? " You pointed at the tons of couple dancing.
" No! " He told blankly.
" Please! "
" No! " You sighted getting annoyed.

" Jin only for few minutes! "
" Can't you understand Y/N!!! Shut up and sit there until I'm finished! Don't irritate me!!! " He yelled making you flinch badly and back away.

You looked down. He sighted heavily taking a deep breath to calm himself down.

" Only few more minutes! I'll be with you! " He whispered and pecked your lips. You nodded feeling shy. You felt something burn so you looked up and saw Aera looking at you both clenching her jaw.