PART -- 11 . 2

Author Pov

" Jinnie~.... I want you! " You told pulling him closer. He looked at you in his angered expression as it was really hard for him to control himself.

His hands went back and he quickly removed the zip of your dress making you gasp a little because of his sudden rough action. He then soon remove his shirt and tossed it back as it fell in the ground. You blushed very much seeing his well toned abs. He held your dress top removing it from your body as you gladly cooperated with him .

He threw the top beside as you looked at him with your drunken eyes . You touched his chest with your small soft hands. You traced your fingers on his abbs as goosebumps formed on his body. He quickly held your wrist and then suddenly lifted you getting up from the bed . You gasped and wrapped your arms around his neck for support.

He took your to bathroom.

As he came in and closed the door he put you inside the bathtub. You still had your skirt on. The strong lavender sent , in the bathroom, made you felt like nausea. You quickly got up and went to sink.

You vomited as Jin came behind you and rubbed your back to clam you down. You coughed hard as your throat was paining because of the strong drink.

As you finished you washed your face and dabbed it in a towel and let out a completely exhausted sigh. You felt your eyelids heavy as you were about to pass out any second. Jin saw that and he quickly lifted you taking you out, you leaned on his chest and eventually slept in his arms hugging him.

Back in bedroom
He made you sleep on the bed and sighted looking at you who had slept peacefully. He quickly put the blanket on you as he also came inside the blanket beside you.

As soon as he came inside the blanket you held his arm and went on top of him hugging him, and sleeping on his chest. He sighted hugging you back.

Soon he too slept

Soon he too slept.

The next morning.
The warm strong sunlight was falling right on your face waking you up. You furrowed your eyebrows opening your eyes a little. You groaned as you head started paining. You were feeling so uncomfortable so you looked up and saw Jin who was sleeping peacefully. You flinched and jerked away from him. He groaned by your sudden action.

Your eyes widen as you realised that you were sleeping on top of him the whole night.

He shoot a sharp glare at you as you gasped and got up from his lap standing on the bed.

" Sit down! " He told getting up as you were getting scared seeing him. Not wanting to get him angry you sat down holding the blanket tightly on your chest as you were only your bra. You looked down not even trying to look at him for a second.

" First tell me why did you drink yesterday? " He asked sitting properly. You don't even remember that you drank yesterday. So now what??. you kept quite.