PART -- 4 . 1

Author Pov

It's the last week guys

Means the fourth week of fourth day. So there are only two days left for Jin to come back.
He had already completed the main project but decided to do other projects also and then go home so he could get more time to spend with you.

In office
Jin was sitting in meeting room full pissed off. Because he had been waiting for the main owner of the company for nearly two hours by now.

He turned to the CEO and told gritting his teeth.
" Still how much time do you need.... It's getting late for me Mr. Jung ..... " He told. The man looked at him in a sorry expression.
" I am so sorry Mr. Kim..... But they will come as soon as possible.. Please few more minutes" He told in a pleading tone . Jin looked away in anger.

Jin in mind : ' who is that person .... It's fu*king two hours.... Does that person don't have time sense.... I am burning in anger now.... I am gonna wait for another 5 minutes then I will can leave this project ..... I don't want to work with mannerless people ' he thought.

After three minutes
The cabin door opened and a beautiful young girl with some other guys came inside. Mr. Jung stood up
" Miss. Kim..... Where were you " He told . She looked at him in a ' not cared ' expression.

Jin in mind : ' so this is the owner.... A girl... I have been waiting for a girl for two fu*king hours..... Just look at her so unprofessional..... I don't know how am I gonna work with her.... Impossible ' He taught in his mind and stood up
She directly turned to Jin and smiled raising her hand for a hand shake.
" Hello Mr. Kim..... I am Kim. Aera.... The owner of the company " She told expecting a hand shake from him but of course Jin didn't take her hand he just kept his cold and angry expression and sat down looking away.

She smirked and sat next to him. Mr. Jung sighted and sat next to her explaining the project .

After few minutes
Mr. Jung gave her some files to sign she took the pen and told.
" You can go out I wanna have a talk to Mr. Kim personally " She told. Jin nodded irritated and Mr. Jung went out closing the door.

As soon as he went out Aera got up and came near Jin standing very close to him. Jin moved a little back but she directly wrapped her arms around his neck making Jin shocked.
" Jin..... Let's talk about us " She told coming more closer. But he quickly pushed her away.
" Don't cross your limits Miss. Kim..... " He told giving a death glare. She got a little scared but didn't show it and again came near him.
" Come on Jin... I know you want me to... Let's have some fun...." She told Jin was now out of control. He pushed her away harshly and she fell on the the ground. She looked at him angrily but her anger was nothing in compare of Jin.

" How dare you call me by my name.... You don't have any normal status to call me that..... " He told burning in anger because of her behaviour. She got up angrily and shouted.

" See... You don't know who I am...... If I won't sign this deal you won't get the project " She told pointing her finger towards him.
" Shut up.... You don't know who I am..... I can destroy your whole world.... And I don't want your freaking project also " He told angrily and left . She was shouting at him behind but he just went out slamming the door.

Outside Mr. Jung was confused seeing Jin like going like that. Soon Aera also came out angrily and went away because of embarrassment. And Mr. Jung understood what happened so he just smiled and went behind her as it was always common for him. She did the same to all the company owners.

In house
You were sitting in garden using your mobile. You were seeing hotel food and their decorations. Your mouth automatically watered seeing those beautiful dishes.
You scrolled down and saw the name of the restaurant . You smiled widely seeing the name of the restaurant it was very near.