PART -- 2

Author pov

It's morning on Saturday
You woke up rubbing your eyes and slowly opening them. The sunlight was so powerful so you closed your eyes again turning to another side. You slowly opened your eyes.

And your eyes became wide open when you saw Jin right next to your face sleeping peacefully. Your lips were almost touching.

" Ahhh!!!!!!! " You screamed loudly pushing Jin. He fell off the bed and opened his eyes groaning in pain holding his butt. You covered your mouth in astonishment because you pushed him. He glared at you angrily standing up.

" What fu*k is wrong with you? Have you gone mad? Why did you push me?" He shouted
" Answer me!! " He again shouted.
" I-i..... I got scare s-seeing y-you so c-close.. " You told in a trembling voice . He looked away and sighted pushing his hair back as you flinched. He went towards bathroom. One tear left your eye because you got scolding early in the morning. You wiped it and got out of the bed going to another room's bathroom to fresh up.

Time skip.
You were making breakfast for you and Jin, and he was sitting in the garden talking to someone on mobile.

After making breakfast
You went to call him for breakfast.

In garden
You came near and stood beside him waiting for him to notice you but he didn't so you spoke.
" J-Jin..... Breakfast is r-ready " You told playing with your fingers. He turned around And saw you once.
Then He hummed and went to dining room. You went behind him.

In dining room
He sat on one of the chair and you served him and for your self and sat beside him and started eating.

He once glanced you but didn't say anything you felt nervous. You quickly started eating. Suddenly you chocked and started coughing. Jin looked at you and gave a glass of water and made you to drink. You were nervously coughing and drinking water . After few seconds you stopped.

" Is there something wrong? " He asked in his cold tone. You quickly shook your head saying no. He nodded and went back to eat.

Time skip
You were sitting in the couch and doing your jewelry work and Jin was in his office room. Suddenly the door bell rang . You looked up thinking who came at this time . You went near the door and opened it seeing Mark smiling widely looking at you.
" Ohh...... Mr. Lee please come in " You told letting him in he came inside.
" Good morning Mrs. Kim...... I have come here to meet boss.. " He told
" Ohh... Yeah.... Let me show you his office room " You told leading him to office room.

You knocked the door Jin told to come in.
In office room
"J-Jin.... Mr. Lee is here.... He wants to talk to you " You told coming inside he shoot his head up seeing Mark standing beside you.
" Come here quick " He told making him almost in rush. You also slowly went out.

As soon as you sat down again someone ringed the door bell. You got irritated but got up going to door and opening it. You saw Enuwoo standing you quickly smiled hugging him tightly wrapping your legs around his waist.
" Enuwooooo!!!!! " You told he hugged you back and took you inside the living room standing in the middle. You are still hugging him .
" Get down pabo" He told you backed away looking at him still hugging him.
" Enuwoo what are you doing here? " You asked he kissed your forehead you giggled.
" I came here to meet your husband for business " He told. You pouted.
" Then you didn't come for me? I hate y-" Your sentence got cut by Jin shouting.
" What the hell Y/N " He told looking at you and Enuwoo. You quickly got down.
" Who is this guy..what is doing here " He asked coming down furiously.
" Hello Mr. Kim I am E-enuwoo..... From Park enterprises . ..." He told once bowing.
" And how do you know my wife " He asked narrowing his eyes.
" Y/N was my childhood best friend Mr. Kim" He told looking at you who is looking down.
" Hmm.... Come to my office " He told and once glancing at you he went away.