PART -- 1 . 2

Author Pov

" What are you doing " A voice asked from back.
You quickly turned back to see who it was.
It was Jin he was standing near the glass door in a serious expression.
" J-Jin..... What are you-" He cut your sentence.
" I asked what you are doing here" He asked getting a bit angry.
You just lowered your gaze as he came near you to see what you were doing.

He saw a bag full of jewelry boxes and few where open. You had arranged them on the small table to take photos and post them .
He was confused seeing that.
" What is all this " He asked looking you.
" I - I was....... Taking p-p-photos .. To post t-t-them " You told looking down playing with your fingers. Your legs were shaking soon going to faint.
" What? I didn't get it..... Tell it properly"
He told looking directly in your eyes. Your eyes widen and you looked away quickly.
" I- I - I.........was feeling bored in this h-house all alone..... So.... S-So I used to make j-j-jewelry................ And...........a-and s-sell them o-online. " You told looking down.
He was shocked hearing that, his eyes was wide open .
" What? * you flinched * You never told me anything about this " He told turning to you completely , facing you. You didn't tell anything and just looked down biting your lips.

His eyes softened and he felt guilty to not even have few minutes talk to you properly.

" I am a bit hungry can you give anything " He told looking at his wrist watch.
" Y-yeah........ Sure..... You fresh up and come I will arrange it " He nodded and went inside going towards your both room.

You felt a little happy seeing him talking to you, Even though his tone was cold as ice . It had been weeks you had made him food or served him.

You quickly went to kitchen smiling.
You arranged his plate and set the food down. Soon he came down the stairs seeing something in his mobile. He came near the table and sat down.

You served and waited for him to eat, he saw his plate and saw you in a questionable look.
" Are you not going to eat? " He asked
" N-no... I will eat afterwards " You told
" Why? " He asked eying you suspiciously.
" You eat..... I have to serve you " You told nervously looking down.
" No....... You are gonna sit with me and eat" He told in a ordering tone.
" Bu-" He glared at you, you got scared and quickly took a plate and sat down.

For the first time the food was not going inside your mouth. Jin was eating peaceful. You were getting scared and nervous seeing Jin right beside you.

But some how you finished eating. He soon finished and got up and went to living room. You did the dishes and kept them organised and removed your apron and kept it on the counter sighing heavily.
You went to garden to take your boxes.

In garden
You picked them carefully and placed them on the bag and went to living room .
You thought that Jin was in his office room so you went to living room to complete your work.

In living room
But you saw Jin sitting on the couch watching TV you gasped loudly getting his attention. He turned towards you in a annoyed look.

" What happened? " He asked looking at you. You shook your head as no and turned back to go to garden , but he stoped you.
" Where are you going? You are gonna do your work here . " He told in a bossy tone ordering you. You stood there in a shocked expression.

" What?? Come sit " He told turning back to TV.
You sighted and went to another couch and sat there and started doing your work.
He was sitting and just staring at you from corner of his eye.

Jin Pov
Ah. ......Did i really scare her that much. She even trembles while talking to me. Aishhh..... I didn't even know that she was doing something like that sitting in home.