PART ---- 7 . 1

Author Pov

The next morning
At 9
You both were fast asleep feeling exhausted by last night's activity. The room was dark as the window curtains were closed. His shirt was on the floor.

Jin was hugging you from back and his face was buried in your neck. His one arm was around your waist and another around your chest. He was half naked wearing only his shirt. You were naked inside the blanket. Your both hands was clutching on the bedsheets which was on top of you.

Soon Jin groaned opening his eyes and looked at you. He chuckled crazing your chest area. He pecked your nape once making you moan in your sleep. He quickly closed his eyes pretending to be asleep. You knitted your eyebrows opening your eyes whining cutely.

You sighted remembering last night. Your cheeks automatically turned bright red. You buried your face in the pillow smiling like a idiot.

Soon you felt his hands on your body, your breathe hitched as his breath was fanning your neck. Goosebumps appeared on your skin feeling a whole zoo in your stomach.

You turned around facing him. You saw him fast asleep.

He was pretending to be sleeping and you didn't know that.

You held his one cheek with your shaky hands and crazed it lightly biting your lips. It was the first time you ever touched his cheeks. Soon you quickly pulled your hand back and whispered

" J-Jin??....... * no response * J-Jin!! ?? " He still didn't respond. You giggled thinking he is fast asleep.

You scooted closer to him and leaned your face towards his. You pecked his lips and quickly backed away. He bit his inner lip trying to control himself. You giggled and once and again pecked him giggling.
Jin bit his tongue trying not laugh or smile.
" Love you so much Jin " You told and smiled once and held the blanket getting up. You held the bed and tried to get up but hissed holding the blanket.

He didn't really go that rough on you last night but as it was your first it pains . It was a little difficult for you as your part had become sore.

You pouted looking down
" He told he won't go hard on me......... It pains so much " You told in a irritated tone. Soon you gasped when Jin pulled you back hugging your waist. He rested his head on your chest , on the blanket, still closing his eyes. You held his arm lightly breathing heavily. You tried to remove his arm struggling underneath him making him angry . He tightened his grip and opened his eyes glaring at you.

" Can't you stay still for sometime? " He told in his cold voice. You stiffened and squeezed your eyes shut. He sighted and closed his eyes going back hugging you.
He turned you lightly making your back face him and slid his hands inside the blanket hugging you. You breathing became heavy. You scrunched your shoulders as he buried his face in your neck, it was tickling you .

" Stay for sometime " He told closing his eyes hugging you tightly. You sighted not telling anything. You closed your eyes as you had nothing to do.

After an whole hour
At 10 . 30
You've been whinning and struggling from an half an hour trying to remove his arms around your waist but he was not even moving a little because he had fallen asleep. You sighted getting irritated.

You were naked inside the blanket and it was making you uncomfortable.
You held his shoulder and shook him trying to wake him.

" J-Jin * no response * Jin! * no response * Jin!! " You called him he groaned opening his eyes getting annoyed.
" What?? " He asked looking at you.
" It's g-getting late.....I have t-to fresh up " You told. He sighted and got up removing his arms which were around you. You also got up sitting on the bed now. He came towards your side of bed and lifted you, with blanket , making you gasp lightly. You didn't tell anything as he took you to washroom.