PART -- 1

It's a new book
KIM SEOKJIN -- COLD

✨✨✨   DISCLAIMER   ✨✨✨

Please do not copy my book. It's one of my first books of Jin. I would really not appreciate copying it.

And i am not trying to offed any idol or any person here. No hate comments on any of the chapters or any persons.

If you are not comfortable to read my book then please don't.

You guys are free to give me your suggestions and opinion on the story and i would love to hear that.

And pictures, gifs which are going to be used are not mine. There are from google. Well the book cover is made by me only.
If any seens or any content found anywhere else it might just be a coincidence. 😊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Author pov

You are sitting on the couch watching your mobile phone waiting for your husband to come home.

He is late again it's 12 in midnight he still didn't come. You sighted and went to kitchen to eat your dinner alone.

After eating you cleaned your plates and was going to your bed room but the door bell rang. You went to the door and opened it.

You saw your husband fully tired leaning on his shoulders near the door waiting for you to open the door . You smiled but he didn't return it, you let him in.

He slowly came inside and you removed his coat and took his bag and kept them on the arm rest and gave him a glass of water. He drank it and gave it back to you held it in your hand.
" Jin....... Have you eaten anything..... Do you want me to se-"
" No.... I am going to sleep " He told coldly and went upstairs not even sparing a glance at you . You sighted seeing his  disappearing figure and picked up his things and went to your shared bedroom.

You and Jin have been married for 1 month now. It was a arranged marriage. You both accepted this marriage because of your both parents. You had met him once before marriage that to accidentally in mall.

He is a very cold, short-tempered, scarry person. He is the boss of Kim enterprises. He has a very heavy work schedule. He goes to his office early in the morning and comes home late. Saturday and sundays he will be having holiday but he works from home bringing his important employees to complete them.

First one week after marriage you worked but then because of his schedule you had leave your job. He didn't tell you to leave but you felt to much  difficult to maintain from both home and at office. You had to take care of him also and going to office would make it impossible.

You stay alone in the house, their are no maids in his house because he doesn't like house full of people . You only do all the house works from cooking to cleaning. He is a very hygiene and disciplined person So it was necessary. So it's only you and him in this big mansion.

You often get so bored staying all alone in the house so you started doing online Jewelry making business. You bring the materials and make them and sell them online. It was always a hobby of yours. So got a good demand in making and selling them.

Jin doesn't know about that you didn't tell him yet because you barely see him or talk to him. He doesn't say more than 10 words in his sentence.

You are a shy, quite girl nothing more to describe your personality. Sometimes you are a bit savage.Where as Seokjin is a bit rude and cold, that is his way of talking. He didn't even try to give a chance to this marriage , you guess he didn't even has seen your face properly in this one month .