PART --- 5 . 2

Author Pov

The next morning
You and Jin were both sleeping . You were still in your undergraments and he was half naked , wearing only his pants.

He had his strong arms wrapped around your waist not leaving any gap between your both bodies. Your back was completely attached to his bare chest.

The bright sunlight was falling directly on your face. You groaned lightly covering your face. But the sunlight didn't stop you tried to turn to other side but couldn't.

You furrowed your eyebrows opening your eyes a little and looking down. You again tried to move but couldn't. You held the blanket and peeking inside.

Your eyes widen when you saw yourself only in your under garments. It you became more shocked when you saw two arms around your waist. You quickly looked towards your side and it was Jin sleeping peaceful snuggling in your neck.

Your heart stopped beating when you saw him. You were staring at him in complete shock thinking did you did it last night or not .

Soon you came out of your thoughts and screamed loudly clutching the blanket and pushing away with all your strength .
Jin got scared and he quickly got up looking around thinking that did the house burn or what.

" What happened!!?? " He shouted looking around. You quickly covered your mouth in shock thinking you will get scoldings from him again that to in the morning. Your heart suddenly started racing thinking what he will tell.

You looked down playing with the blanket fabric. He looked at you in a disbelief expression.
" Don't tell you shouted like that day again.." He told gritting his teeth in anger. You shivered getting scared of him. But the thing bothering you was you both did it or not.

He looked away in anger and hit the bed making you flinch.
" You won't even let me sleep peacefully " He told and got up going outside the room angrily . You sighted when your eyes became teary . You didn't shouted purposely you got sudden shock and had shouted.

You shook your head and quickly wrapped the blanket around your body and got up and went to the cupboard . You opened it and found it empty. You got shocked again.

You looked around and realised that you were in the guest room. You sighted and shaking your head. You held the blanket tightly and walked towards the door. You opened the door and peeked outside looking if Jin was anywhere or not.

You saw him speaking on the phone at the end of the hallway keeping his one hand inside his pocket still shirt less back facing you . You knitted your eyebrows getting frustrated.

In your mind
' what shall I do?.... He is still standing here... I guess I will just run to our room as soon as I got out..... He won't notice me... Yes let's do it ' you told nodding to yourself.

As soon as you were about to go you felt something walking around your legs. You got confused and you lifted the blanket seeing what might it be.

Soon your heart beating again stopped when you saw a large brown cockroach roaming around your bare shinny legs. You again screamed but more loudly this time.

You jumped like crazy holding the blanket and went out of the room, so it would go away. But it fell down from your legs and again started to come near you. Crying and shouting you ran to Jin and quickly hugged him.

On the other hand Jin flinched when you shouted that loudly. He quickly turned around seeing you jumping holding the blanket. He again flinched when you shouted running towards him and hugged him. You were hugging him like a koala legs wrapped around his waist . You were going to fall down but he heald you in place by your waist.