PART --- 6 . 2

Author Pov

In happiness you hugged Jin tightly giggling. His heart skipped a few beats but soon he hugged you back patting. Soon you realised that you were hugging him. You quickly backed away and looked down. He looked at you in confusion.
" What happened?... You didn't like it? " He asked. You quickly looked up and shook your head
" N-no..... I love it Jin!!..... When are we going " You asked getting excited. He chuckled
" When ever you want " He told getting lost in your cuteness and hotness. You looked at him confusion. He actually didn't realize what he told.
" I didn't understand " You told making a confused expression. He shook his head looking away.
" Uhh..... Day after tomorrow " He told. You smiled and looked at the tickets. He smirked
" After we both doing it only we will go " He told. You looked at him in shock and quickly got up.
" I w-will make y-you c-c-coffee " You told ran to kitchen looking down feeling shy. He looked at you and chuckled taking his book back and reading it.

After a few minutes
You came holding his mug of hot coffee. You came and stood beside him giving him the coffee. He took it sipping and reading his book. You went to sit but the door bell rang. You quickly got up going and opening it. It was some men holding few large boxes. You smiled as they smiled back
" Please come in " You told. They nodded and came in. Jin looked at them and stood up
" Who are you? " He asked in his cold tone.
" Hello sir.... Mr. Kim Namjoon have sent us here.... For some replacement " One of them told. Jin nodded and leaded them to your both room. You looked at him and sat on the couch.

Soon your eyes fell on the book he was reading. You took it looked at it thinking what he was reading from morning. Your eyes went wide and you looked at the book in shock. He was reading a book called ' How to impress your wife ' . You quickly looked away in shock. You got up and ran to the bedroom where they were replacing.

In bedroom
They all came and started to replace the bed. They had bought parts, they would fix them and the brocken bed would be removed.

You stood beside Jin and looked at the workers doing their work. Jin turned around going out signalling you to come behind him . You followed him.

Outside
He looked down at you who was looking down playing with your fingers.
" Let's go out for today's dinner at night " He told looking at you. You smiled and nodded still looking down. He hummed and kept staring at you as you were looking down feeling nervous. There was a long silence between you both. You took a deep breath and told
" I-I will m-make l-lunch " You told and before he could tell anything you ran downstairs going to kitchen. He chuckled and went to look at the workers to check wether they are doing their work properly.

Time skip
At 3
You and Jin had finished your lunch and the workers were still in bedroom working. You were in your mobile looking at the feedbacks. Jin was reading that book. Soon the workers down talking to each other holding few boxes. You looked at them and smiled getting up from your seat. They also smiled at you and bowed once

" We have finished our work..... We will be going now " One of them told. You nodded. They all went out as you closed the door and came back and sat back on the couch. Jin was full focused on reading that book.
You got up going to your bedroom to see how they have done their work.
Jin looked at you and came behind you.

In bedroom
You came inside and looked around. It was perfect. You smiled and sat on the bed falling behind looking at your mobile. Jin came inside and stood facing you. You quickly got up as soon as you saw him. He smiled making you blush. His smile was so sweet and tempting for you.
" Do you want to go out? " He asked. You shook your head telling no. He sighted
In his mind
' this girl... Will of course tell no..... I should only take her somewhere.... ' he thought and sighted making you flinch lightly.
" Then..... Let's go to Mall?..... Is it ok? " He asked. You looked at him
" It's not necessary " You told. He furrowed his eyebrows.
" Get ready..... " He told coldly as he was now getting angry.