PART -- 9. 3 😳😳

Author Pov

In the club ~~~ ( Have you guys ever heard In the club song?............Listen it's good......... 😉 )

In the club
You both entered as you made a irritated face because of the loud music. It was like the speakers were playing inside your eardrum.
You looked at Jin and found him looking at you with his cold face. You quickly looked away feeling nervous. He leaned down near you

" Tell me when you want to go out!! " He told near your ears giving goosebumps on your skin. You nodded looking down.
A worker came in front of you both and bowed.
" Sir, mam..... You may enjoy the party even from the VIP section.............. Over there " He told. You looked at Jin
" Jin you booked the VIP section?...... " You asked he just nodded. He held your waist and took you to the section.
You found very few couples there enjoying themselves.

You both sat in the couch.
" You can enjoy yourself..... Just don't get lost..... " Jin told. You giggled and nodded. He sat on the couch as you went to the cocktail counter.
You never tried those so you were very excited to taste them.
" Sir.... Which is the best one here? " You asked to the bartender.
" Hot toddy.... It's one of the best..... " He told smiling a little.
" But is it alcoholic?....... " You asked as he nodded. You pouted
" Ok you can give me that......... And one non-alcoholic one..... " You told. He nodded and gave it after few minutes.
You took both also and went back to Jin.

As you came in you saw Jin talking with a man. As you were about to go the man went away shaking his hand once with Jin.
You walked towards Jin and sat beside him.
" Jin take this.......... The bartender told it's one of the best one " You told giving the drink to Jin. You kept non-alcoholic one as you had very bad tolerance to alcohol. He took it as you both started drinking it.

After sometime
While drinking and looking out suddenly Jin got up making you confuse. Without telling anything he went out.
" Where is he going..... -...... Ah.... Washroom I guess " You told to yourself and turned back around looking outside at the ocean.

Here Jin came near the bar counter and ordered few drinks and gulped them in one go.
The drink was so good that he was feeling to drink it again and again. And even he is not so good at drinking them so he became drunk.
He got up and turned towards the direction you were sitting. He quickly came near you smiling a little.

When he came near you, he sat beside you hugging you tightly making you flinch.
" Y/Nieee......!!!...... I misssh chyou!! "

He told cutely making your eyes go wide

He told cutely making your eyes go wide. You looked as if you got heart attack.
" J-Jin??.... " You called out in a low tone looking at him. He smiled widely giggling making your heart flutter badly. It was the first time you ever saw him smiling like this

 It was the first time you ever saw him smiling like this