PART --- 10 . 2

Author Pov

Time skip
At evening .
It was raining very heavily and you both were inside the room sitting on the bed. The rain had ruined all your mood as you couldn't go out.

You were sitting and scrolling in your mobile going through the comments on your photos. Jin was sitting beside you looking in his laptop typing something.

You sighted and offed your phone turning towards him. You pouted wrapping your hands around his arm. You kept your head on his shoulder, he didn't pay any of his attention towards you.

After doing all this also he didn't even move a little just kept doing his work. You backed away, still your hands on his arm, and looked at him.

" Jin!...Let's do something I am bored " You told as he just hummed once but didn't move. You sighted and backed away from him getting up from the bed . You took a step only to be stopped by Jin speaking.

" Where are you going? " He asked in his cold tone still looking in his laptop . You quickly looked at him
" Um...T-to the balcony! " You told as he looked at you now
" It's raining! " He told as you looked down
" I-I....It's not raining in balcony! " You told and looked at him. He sighted.

" Sit down.....You are not going anywhere! " He told a little rudely as you looked at him in shock
" B-but....Jin..It's not raining in bal-" Your sentence got cut as he shoot a glare to you.
" Talking back? " He told simply which just made your legs tremble. You quickly looked down.

" S-sorry!.. " You told in a low tone as he didn't tell anything
" The word which I hate the most is ' sorry ' It really pisses me off!...Sit now!!...You don't need to tell sorry each and everytime! " He told in his usual tone. You quickly nodded and sat back on the bed. He looked at you once and went back to his work.

You sighted and looked out pouting laying down. You turned around back facing him and kept both of your hands under you head.

After few minutes
Still in the same position as Jin once looked at you and sighted. He offed his laptop and turned to look at you. He found you sleeping but still awake as your eyelids were moving. He kept his hand on his side of the face, to support his head , to look at you .

" Y/N....turn around! " He told as you flinched but didn't turn and just pretended to be asleep closing your eyes. He raised his eyebrows looking at you
" Turn around I told! " He told as you squeezed your eyes shut making him a little angry. He sighted.

" I know you are awake!....Turn around! " He told in a calm cold tone. Your breath became heavy as he said that. But you wanted to prove him that you were sleeping so you still didn't move. He furrowed his eyebrows

' is she really asleep? ' he thought and leaned a little forward towards you and that's it, he could hear your heavy breaths, and your hands clutching tightly, and your lips moving more like trembling .

What more did he need to prove that your wide awake.

He soon smirked and his hands slowly wrapped around your waist. Your breath hitched as he did that. He clearly noticed that. He moved more closer towards you making his chest attach your back.
' OMG!!.....WHAT IS HE DOING? ' You shouted in your mind biting your lips.
" Oh....Mrs. Kim is sleeping?....But I want to touch her so bad * putting his hands inside your shirt * * you gasped * I bet she won't notice if I would do that! " He told crazing your lower chest and burying his face in your neck.

Let's learn something readers 😏
These were the things which happened to you 🙈
😶 Your BP level increased. ( Normal is 120/80 ..... And the instrument used is called Sphygmomanometer ..... Long name isn't it?....😂 )
😶 The pressure in your Aorta also increased. ( One of the largest artery in your human body )
😶 The intake of O2 😂 also increased making it very difficult for Alveoli to exchange O2 and CO2 in it's capillaries.
( In our whole body all the blood exchange takes place in capillaries only. )
😶Because of more blood supply your body started sweating even if it was cold outside.
😶 Your Adrenal gland produced lots of Adrenaline hormone making goosebumps form on your body.
( the fight or flight hormone )
😶 Your digestive muscles contacted and it made you fell butterflies in your stomach.
( do you guys know what and all our stomach contains.?..... I mean digestive juices!!......... They call it as Gastric juice!!...... Tell me what is present in Gastric juice.... In comments!! 🤧🤧🤧 )
😶 Your back muscles frequently tightened and relaxed making it warm up and shivers ran down your spine.