PART --- 4 . 2

Author Pov

You were crying running going out of the hotel .

And at the back Jin , Jimin , Enuwoo where running behind you calling your name trying to stop you. Soon Jin speed up running and caught you by your arm and turned you to face him.

He saw your red face, red eyes because of crying hard, your damped cheeks, you were sobbing badly. His eyes became teary seeing you. Soon Jimin and Enuwoo came.

You quickly tried to remove your hand from his but he was just tightening his grip. You didn't stop struggling to get out of his grip.
" L- Leave me..... " You told crying and struggling to remove his hand. He was getting angry seeing you not at all listening to his explanation. He shouted at you .
" Shut up!! " You quickly stopped listening to his angry voice. But again started struggling.

Now Jin lost his temper and he held your shoulders tightly and pinned you to the hallway wall making it hit your back. You gasped lightly. Jimin and Enuwoo quickly came near him trying to stop him.

" Bro... Don't become to harsh " Jimin told trying to remove his hands from your shoulders. But Jin just glared at him making him stop talking. He looked at you who was crying hard being scared of him.

" Stop crying!! " He shouted. You quickly closed your mouth from your hand trying not to make any sound . Jimin looked away not being able to look at your trembling shaking figure. Jin was going to tell something but got cut by a voice interrupting him

" Mr. Kim..... We have a important meeting in few minutes ... Where were you I had been searc-" It was Mark holding a laptop he stopped talking when he saw the seen in front of him. His eyes widened when he saw you crying.

" W-what happen!! " He asked in a shocked tone Jin death glared at him , he quickly looked down being scared.

Jin looked at you and held your wrist and pulled you with him.
" Bro " Jimin called out but Jin didn't listen and kept walking. So all the other three guys also went behind him.

Jin took you to his car and pushed you inside and sat on the driver seat and started driving. You were crying silently trying not to make any noise. And at the back Jimin, Enuwoo, Mark were coming in another car. They know if they didn't stop Jin something will happen which should not happen.

Meanwhile in hotel
Aera was just a little shocked by the incident. She was to much confused thinking who were you. She slowly shook her head trying to think of something else to revenge on Jin . So she quickly followed the two cars going behind them in her own car.

Time skip after five minutes
You and Jin reached your house. You quickly got out of the car and was ready to go to the opposite side but Jin caught your hand pulling you closer and took you inside the house.

Mark, Jimin , Enuwoo also came and got out of the car hurriedly and followed you both from behind. Soon Aera also came she got out and stood there eyeing the house and slowly she also went inside smirking .

In living room
Soon you both came inside and Jin pushed in front so you were standing face to face with him crying hard. He was not able to see your crying face so he shouted.
" Shut up..... Stop crying!!! " You quickly stoped but was now sobbing.

You were very angry now seeing him still shouting at you. But your anger was nothing in front of him so you kept quiet. Soon the other three guys came inside and Jimin came near Jin.

" Bro.... Calm down..... Don't shout at her " He told in a pleading tone. Jin got more angry.
" Shut up.... You don't talk!!!.... " He yelled. Your anger was now got out of control and you shouted at him.