PART -- 13 . 2

Author Pov

After two days

In bedroom
You were sitting on the dressing table getting ready for the family dinner for which his mother had invited.

Jin had came back from office and now he was in his work room doing something.

After that day you refused to go with him to office. It was just a trouble to both of you.

You left your hair free wearing Sliver Hoop earrings

You left your hair free wearing Sliver Hoop earrings. You smiled and got up taking your mobile.

You walked towards his room.

In his office room
As you slowly came inside you saw him talking in his mobile. You smiled and walked inside.
" Hmm.... Hmm..... Hmm ok!.... " He hung up as you came in front gaining his attention.
" Are you done Jin? " You asked making a small pout. He nodded
" Yea.... Wait... I will get ready quickly! " He told and walked out as you followed him behind.

Time skip
It was 6 in evening
You both got down of the car as he locked it.
" Shall we go? " He asked. You nodded and beld his arm as you both walked inside.

Inside
As you came inside you saw your parents sitting on the couch talking with his parents.

You smiled widely and quickly yanked Jin's hand away and ran to them. Jin got a little scared as you did that but kept his cold face on. He came and towards the couch
" Good evening Mom dad! " You told as you hugged your mother. It's been months you had met her.
She hugged you and patted your back
" How are you Y/N? " She asked as you both sat down
" Completely fine mom... How are you?.... And dad? " You asked as you gave a small hug to him.
" Good dear! " Your father told. You smiled backing away. Jin came and sat down on the couch
" How are you Jin?.... Hope she doesn't trouble you much! " Your mother told as you pouted. Jin just gave a small smile and a nod.
" So?.... How is your both married life going on?..... Is there any plan to give any good news Y/N? " Mrs. Kim asked as you smiled awkwardly and looked down. Jin sighted and soon Namjoon came down from upstairs.

" Hi Sis! " He told as he sat beside Jin.
" Hi Namjoon...! " You told. He looked at Jin and smirked
" Bro!!.... How are you man!!! " He told as he hit Jin's shoulder. Jin glared at him as he quickly looked away and got up
" I have some work!.. See you! " He told and ran out of the house. You chuckled as Jin glared at you. You quickly closed your mouth and looked down playing with your fingers. Mrs. Kim sighted
" Jin!!!.... Don't glare at my daughter!!!!....... Y/N dear.... Let's have dinner come! " She told as all stood up and walked towards dining hall. Jin also stood up and soon he got a call. He picked it up without looking at it walking behind you all.

" Hello! " He told.
" Jin~..... How are you baby?!! " A female voice spoke. Jin quickly looked at the caller ID and it was Aera. His eyes darkened.

You saw Jin standing near the pillar talking in his mobile. You smiled and went near him. You held his arm and pulled him
" Jin come let's have dinner! " You told and made him sit on the chair. You sat beside him