PART -- 7 . 2

Author Pov

The same day
You both had finished your breakfast.
Now you were sitting in the living room laughing looking at the TV.

Jin had his one hand on the back of the sofa around you. He had crossed his legs. You were folding your both legs on the couch.

Jin was beside you with his cold face. Even though he sees the funny scene he doesn't laugh. He looked at you and sighted seeing you who was laughing like a mad. As he was going to tell something his mobile rang. He looked at it and picked it up.

" Hello boss!! " It was Kris. He told in his confident tone. Jin hummed
" Boss.....I have hacked Sky Kim enterprises... We got a very good profit from that company.......It's like over five projects all at once " He told in a happy tone. Jin smiled
" Good......Make sure you send the relevant papers to them " He told.

" Yes boss!! " He told. Jin hummed and hung up the call. He again called somebody.

" Yes sir!! " It was Mark. Jin hummed
" Call the main heads to our house today...... For a dinner...Just a small celebration " He told.
" Ok sir....Timings? " He asked. Jin looked at you and told
" 8 " He told. You were focused on the TV.
" Ok sir " He told. Jin hummed and hung up the call. Jin looked at you.

" Y/N * you looked at him * today at 8...... Prepare a dinner for nearly 15 to 20 people......Just a small dinner " He told. You nodded looking down.

" Why is the dinner Jin? " You asked. He nodded
" Just want to celebrate a big profit " He told. You smiled nodding not asking him anything else.

" And yeah...Be ready tomorrow night...... We will be going to cursive.......By morning we will reach there and take the ship........ It's for two weeks " He told. You giggled in excitement
" Means.....Going, roaming there, coming back....Every thing is booked? " You asked turning to him. He hummed looking at the TV.
" But how will be go there? " You asked pouting. He sighted.

" By walk!!! " He told. You looked at him in wide eyes
" What??....How can we go there by walk Jin?.....Won't you take the car? " You asked holding his arm. He glared at you
" You know......Then why do you ask? A limo is booked for us " He told getting angry.

You looked down and chuckled finding it funny. Soon again you pouted and looked at him
" Means........You will take the car in the ship also?.......Whe-" You told as your sentence got cut by him
" Are you dumb Y/N?.....Driver will be there he will take and go " He told in anger. You quickly looked away and turned to TV not wanting to make him more angry.

Time skip
At 5
Jin was sitting in the living room reading a book. You were in kitchen preparing for the dinner. You needed few items for the dishes so you had go to store to buy them. You went towards your both room.

You took out a cloth bag and your purse going out.

You came down as Jin looked at you furrowing his eyebrows.
" Where are you going? " He asked. You flinched lightly
" Huh?.....T-to store....I have to buy a few things....It's not in home " You told. He nodded and got up ready to come with you. You looked at him in confusion.

" Where are you going Jin? " You asked as he came near you.
" I am coming with you " He told and stood in front of you all ready. Your eyes widen
" You don't need to.....I can bring them....... You can rest....You might be stressed for working a whole month " You told getting worried about his health. He sighted
" Come " He told and held your wrist taking you out to the store. You sighted and just followed him.

In the store
Jin was behind you dragging the trolley as you were picking the things you needed. He was looking at you while you were focused on looking at the items.