PART -- 8 . 3

Author Pov

The next day
In morning
You both were sleeping peacefully. You were sleeping on your stomach, upside down, and Jin was back facing you, sleeping shirtless.

The ship made a loud honk sound making Jin wake up. He groaned and sat up leaning his head on the headboard closing his eyes. He opened his eyes a little and looked beside him. He saw you sleeping with your pouty face. He quickly held your shoulders and made you sleep properly. He sat beside you and first checked your body temperature.

It was normal. He sighted and put the blanket on top you.

As you were sleeping the strong sunlight was falling right on your face . It ruined your sleep. You turned around covering your face whinnying. You opened your eyes and first you saw Jin's face. He was busy looking in his mobile. You smiled and quickly got up making him flinch lightly.
" G-Good morning J-Jin " You told while doing that. He hummed.

" How are you?..........You were shivering so much last night " He told keeping his mobile aside. You looked down in confusion not getting what he told. You just kept quiet making him a little irritated.
" I asked you something!! " He told raising his voice. You flinched
" I d-don't know " You told. He sighted.
" Take a shower...... It will be fine!! " He told and got up going to balcony. You hummed and furrowed your eyebrows you were going to call him but someone knocked the door. You got up going and opened the door.

" Hello mam..... Good morning...... Do you need anything " The worker asked bowing once.
" No thanks....... " You told smiling. He nodded and once bowed going back. You peeked out of the room looking out in the hallway. You saw few people roaming. You giggled and took a step out feeling excited to go out. Before you could take another step someone pulled your wrist from back. It was Jin of course.

You gasped as you hit your head on his hard chest. He looked down and gave a glare to you. You looked up at him and your eyes widen.

" I told you to take shower right?? " He asked in his cold tone. You nodded getting scared.
" Then what were you doing.?........ I told you I will take you out " He told raising his voice. You looked down, he clenched his jaw .
" I hate it when you don't listen to me.......... What if you get lost........ You know it's a very big ship " He told in a pissed off tone. Your breath became heavy as you just kept quite.

" Learn to answer me when I ask you something....... If you don't..... It makes me even more angry. " He told gritting his teeth. You bit your inner lip and nodded
" S-sorry...... I w-was just c-curious " You told. He hummed and slowly let you go. You quickly backed away and went to your bag taking you clothes and quickly ran to washroom. He looked at you sighted
" Did I just scare her? " He asked himself feeling a little guilty for shouting at you. He shook his head and sat on the bed waiting for you to come out.

You came inside and locked the door. One tear left your eye as you quickly wiped it.
" He could be a little soft with me!!!....... Why should I listen to him every time........ It feels like he is ruling over me " You told to yourself and sighted.

You took of your clothes and went to have a shower.

After your shower
You wiped your self and wore floral dress which covered your thighs. It was a cold shoulder dress.
You took the towel and came out drying your hair. Your eyes fell on Jin and he was busy in his laptop typing something. You sighted and walked towards balcony drying your hair.

You came out as the warm sunlight fell on your exposed skin. You smiled leaning on the railing. Suddenly Jin came and hugged you from back making you flinch .

He rested his chin on your shoulder and pecked it lightly making you smile a little. He looked at you and leaned towards your neck kissing there a little. You giggled feeling ticklish.