Author's Note

Well, over four years later and here I am finally completing this story.

This is a story that really started with the characters, as well as the trend of an American transfer coming to Hogwarts was a thing after the first Fantastic Beasts film came out months prior. I was in a really low place with having a close family friend pass away a month before I decided to do another Harry Potter fic, and the idea of having a close-knit group of friends really stuck to me and it was something that I wanted to make special. When I created the characters, I instantly fell in love with them, and also having Marliver (Oliver and Mary) and Scamilton (Jacob and Violet), too. I had so much planned for them in my head, and I am happy I was able to let their relationships develop and grow and turn into something beautiful. They make my heart happy.

There had been a lot to happen to me in the four years that I was writing this story, and it seemed as if it was there for me whenever I needed it. From relaxed nights after a long day at college, to constantly working for three months, I was able to come to this story and write to my heart's content, knowing what I had planned. I sacrificed a lot of sleep, but it was worth it.

I love the Fire Pack so much. All of them are so unique and special to me, and even though the pain I put all of them through was terrible, I still love and care for them with a burning passion (LMAO, see what I did there)? So, to my Fire Pack: Oliver, Mary, William, Eliza, Violet, and Andrew. You all will forever have a flame burning in my heart.

Dedications next:

First, to reloading- and chxrmedmedusa- for convincing me to do this story. I don't think I would have done it without you two constantly telling me to make the characters and see where it went from there, (and it was one heck of a journey).

Next, to arty_writes. You have supported me as I kept telling you about this story (mostly my frustrations and teasing you with it), and your comments always made me so happy. I'm glad you loved the story just as much as I did.

To justanillusion, harmonyrules, BeautifullySimple, and gooberlanes13. All of you have also put up with me going on about this story, and I'm grateful to have friends like you to support me and deal with my ramblings. You all are amazing.

**Special shoutouts to the ones who was all for me changing the ending of this story eight months ago, even though I ripped everyone's hearts out.**

Also, thank you to CarKann for the stunning cover, and to posingposeys for the banner featured in the chapters.

Finally, thank you to all of you who stuck with this story for the last four years and made it to the very end. I enjoyed writing this story so much, and I hope you stick around for my other works.

"May there be a fire inside your soul for the things you want in life. May those who try to put it out be burned by the flames." - Lady Bolding

-A