Chapter 36

Danica POV

After the ceremony, everyone drives over to the banquet hall for the reception. I sit at the head table. Derek, Liam, and Mark on George's right and Callie, Mila, and Trisha on my left as everyone else sits at the other tables. 

The music plays throughout the hall and everyone laughs and talk amongst themselves. "Can I have everyone's attention," The Dj calls as everyone quiets down. "Would the bride get down here for her father daughter dance?" My heart skips a beat as my eyes search the hall. 

"Dani, I c--" 

"Wait," I get up as I see my dance trying to quietly exit. "Papi!" I yells as I stand in the middle of the dance floor. "Te gustaria bailar conmigo?" (Would you like to dance with me) I ask with a small smile. 

He smiles happily before running over to me, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. "I love you Dani," 

"I love you too dad," I rest my hands on his biceps as my head rests on his chest, his hands resting on my waist as we sway to the music. 

"I'm so sorry Dani. I--"

"Not now papi, later," I whisper as I squeeze his bicep reassuringly. Our dances comes to a close and George walks down to take his place. After a brief handshake, George wraps his arms around my waist as we dance to the music, my arms around his neck as I look up at him. 

"You are so gorgeous, you know that?" I nod to his words with a laugh.

"O'Malley, watch your hands!" Mark yells which cause everyone to laugh. I look around at my small gathering of people I love and can't help but smile. As our dance slowly ends the music picks up speed and everyone runs onto the dance floor. Callie and the girls pull me away from George. We all dance while laughing and singing along. The cameraman comes over and video tapes everyone as they dance. I look right at the camera with a smile as I sing the lyrics. 

The girls do the same as we all jump and sway to the upbeat music. "Alright party people, time to catch the bouquet, ladies get ready. I quickly run to the end of the dance floor as the girls stand at the end. I close my eyes before tossing it behind me. I quickly turn around to see Meredith catch it. We all cheer happily as the guys pat Derek on the back, a knowing look in his eyes. I smirk knowing he must've popped the question. 

"You know what happens next!" Mark yells. I roll my eyes as he brings a chair towards me. I sit down as everyone cheers as George lifts up my dress slightly and ducks his head under. I can't help but laugh as everyone cheers him on. My face heats up as I feel his breath against my thigh before he pulls the lace wedding garter down my thigh with his teeth, pulling it down the rest of the way with his hands. He tosses it to the crowd and I laugh as Derek jumps to catch it before smirking at Meredith. 

I smile down at George before leaning down and pressing a kiss to his lips. The rest of the reception goes amazingly, full of laughs and smiles. I couldn't be happier. 

Danica POV

Danica POV

I laugh as George picks me up and carries me through the doorway of our apartment. "George, we're literally leaving to get on a plane to go to the Dominican Republic, you didn't have yo carry me through the threshold," 

"I know but I wanted to," He chuckles before kissing my cheek. We grab our bags and leave the apartment and head down to the car. 

This is a filler chapter lol.