Chapter 29

Danica's POV

I wake up to a trail of kisses being left on my shoulder and neck. "Morning," I smile at the sound of his voice. I turn over to see his face. I know I said I'd take it slow but he's really sweet and one thing led to another and sex.

"Morning,"

"Death!" I hear someone yell. I then hear a chorus of happy screams and laughing coming from Meredith's room.

"Sounds like one of Meredith's friends are here," I laugh. George nods. I then climb out of bed and slip on some shorts.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To get breakfast," I answer as I pull him out of bed. He stands up and then pulls me towards him. "What are you doing?" I ask with a smirk.

"Kissingthe most gorgeous girl in the world," He smiles.

"Really? Where is she?" I ask looking around.

"Oh shut up," He laughs before placing his lips on mine. His kiss is loving and soft. I smile at him before we walk downstairs to see Cristina and Derek both up. I plant a kiss on Derek's head and give Cristina a side hug. "What's got you two in a funk?" I ask, noticing their sour demeanor. I pour myself some coffee. I'm getting used to hot coffee, especially since George likes it. I take a sip before handing it to George, who currently has his arms wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder. He takes a sip and then hands it back to me.

"Cristina kicked me out of bed," Derek answers. "When did you two get together? Or like, back together?"

"As usual," I respond, ignoring his questions. He sends me a playful glare before continuing to eat his breakfast.

"And then Meredith's friend Sadie, kicked me out of bed. And she keeps calling Meredith, Death," Cristina grumbles.

"Ooh not so usual," I mutter. "How long is she gonna be here?"

"I don't know," Cristina mutters as she takes a bit of her muffin. I hear laughter as Meredith and Sadie walk downstairs.

"Awkward," I mutter as I take a sip. George stifles a laugh into the crook of my neck. I giggle, almost choking on my coffee at the feeling.

"Die, this is George and Dani," Meredith introduces.

"Hey," We both say awkwardly and get a glare from Cristina. "Well, we have to get ready for work," I walk upstairs, George trailing behind me. We get up to my room and I close the door. George wraps his arms around me again, placing light kisses on my neck. "Are we back together?" He mumbles against my skin.

"I'm not sure yet," I answer, biting my cheek, nervous for his response.

"Okay," He says simply, kissing my cheek before going to get ready. Okay? He's okay with me not knowing? I just stare at him. "You okay?" I zone back in and nod my head with a smile.

 "You okay?" I zone back in and nod my head with a smile