PART ---- 8 . 4

Author Pov

I was not going to post this today..... But I published it by mistake....😑.....

( it's gonna be a long chapter 😐😐😐 )

At evening
Jin was in balcony talking to someone while you were getting ready.
He told you that he would take you to a theatre where horror movie was coming. Today's special was horror.

👻 this ghost looks cute 😂.

And

Do you guys believe in ghosts???.......Well I do.....

Let me know your opinion my cuties . 🥺

You wore a white bodycon dress which would reach your thighs. You quickly wore your heals as Jin came inside. He looked at you from top to bottom furrowing his eyebrows .

" Are you going to impress your boyfriend or what " Jin asked in his cold annoyed tone. You flinched at first but looked at him and shook your head smiling.
" No......I don't have any boyfriend.... " You told shyly. He raised his eyebrows
" Then Miss Y/N.....Why is your dressing sense like this? " He asked. You again smiled shyly making him angry.

" I am K-Kim Y/N...... And I wore it for my h-husband...... To impress h-him " You told in a low tone playing with your fingers not daring to look at him .

Jin eyes widen a little and he coughed looking away feeling a little shy. You looked at him making a pout as he didn't react anything , he just ignored your stare and got ready.

He came near you
" Come!! " He told and went out. You saw a light tint on his cheeks , you went behind him giggling as you were successful in making him blush . As you both came out he looked at you.

" Mind telling me what's so funny?? " He told in his cold tone as you quickly stopped laughing and looked down. He sighted and held your hand making you look at him .
" I hate it when you don't answer me " He told in a cold tone getting angry.
" It's n-nothing..... I w-wasnt l-laughing " You told looking down trying you release your hand from his grip. He hummed and pulled you going towards the hallway as you walked with him looking down.

In the theater area
You both came as Jin went to bring you both tickets. You stood near the entry looking at the popcorn drooling. But soon you came out of your thoughts when you felt your legs wet and cold.

OMG!!!!........ Y/N's WATER BROKE!!!!........ SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!! 😱😱

Mrs Kim ( Jin's mother ) : Finally my daughter is PREGNANT!!!!................. I am so excited!!!......
* shouting on top the lungs *

🚑 Ambulance on the way........... 🚨🚨🚨.....

READERS SHOUTING : STOP THE AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW AUTHOR 😲.

Readers : Author is Y/N..... P-Pregnant?... 😨
Author : ok..... I said it by mistake..... But keep the Ambulance ready because we will be needing it soon 😏. Hahhh * evil laugh *

Coming back 😇😇😇😇 ( sudden mood swing 😅 )

You quickly looked down and saw small kid. It was like 1 year old kid.

Wait!!!.... KID???......
OMG........ NOT ONLY THE WATER BROKE..... BUT EVEN THE CHILD ALSO CAME OUT............ JIN JIN JIN..... YOUR WIFE HAS GIVEN BIRTH... COME FAST * shouting * .......... THE CHILD IS ALREADY ONE YEAR........... 🤯

READERS : NO!!!!.... THIS CAN'T BE!!!.......

Sorry sorry 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 * serious now *

One kid had bumped into your leg and the ice cream had squished on your leg. The kid looked at you in teary eyes