15.

"You should be happy."

Yeji kept playing it off, pouting right at Ryujin who seemed mildly irritated that she hadn't celebrated her victory in the game.

"Maybe I'm a little upset because I know you'll brag about this for your whole life."

Ryujin scoffed, forcefully taking the stuffed plushie from her grasp. The younger girl staring with widen eyes and slightly parted lips.

"How dare you?"

"If you're going to be rude, then I'm taking him with me."

She tried to grab it but Ryujin was quick to move it behind her back, only causing Yeji to bump into her. Her whiskers fully displayed as she amusingly moved the plushie around so Yeji wouldn't be able to get it back.

"I thought it was a gift. You can't take back gifts, Shin Ryujin." She argued, stomping her foot and huffing. Hoping the cute act helped her case.

It did not.

"I can do whatever I want, Hwang Yeji."

The older girl offered a proud smile and proceeded to walk away, making Yeji have to walk a little faster to catch up.

"Fine." She muttered, looking at the plushie in envy. It's not even about the prize but about how supposedly, it had been won by Ryujin for her and yet the girl was keeping it to herself. That was just disrespectful.

Then, the shorter girl seemed to spot something, pulling her along by her wrist. Towards what, she didn't know. But all she saw were rides that seemed a little too fast and big for her taste, causing her anxiety to rise.

Yeji was staring at them, apparently missing the moment when Ryujin looked at her attentively enough to notice her apprehension over her plan.

"Are you okay, little Hwang?" She stopped walking, looking concerned.

Yeji only nodded, her eyes nervously darting towards the rides surrounding them. She wasn't even sure if the rides were fun or scary, considering she had never been bold enough to actually go on them. But they looked too intimidating to her, that's why just looking at it made her feel nervous.

"We don't have to go on these." Ryujin offered, turning to where they had come from.

She didn't know why or how, but somehow, and she had yet to acknowledge such thing, Shin Ryujin made her braver and bolder. She made her step foot outside of her comfort zone and try new things. Before Shin Ryujin was an active party in her life, Yeji didn't take risks, but since then everything had changed.

Yeji had partied, drank, got her first kiss, sneaked out, patched up wounds, made a dangerous decision and somehow, Shin Ryujin had been involved in every single one of those decisions.

But even so, it wasn't in that moment that Yeji realized such thing. In fact, it would take her years to do so. But, as Ryujin turned to walk away, Yeji found herself being bold once again.

"No." She affirmed, stopping the other on her tracks. "I want to try it."

Ryujin nodded and smiled at her but looked to be searching for any signs of hesitation on her part. Yeji didn't care if she found any, spending that moment hyping herself up mentally.

They moved to the back of the line, Ryujin buying two tickets for them, mostly because Yeji couldn't really find her voice due to how anxious she was about it. Which seemed to both concern Ryujin and also amuse her. Considering the fact she kept smiling whenever she would look her way but also keep asking her if she was okay and if Yeji was sure she wanted to go through with it.