59.

Yeji would like to make it clear she does not condone breaking and entering.

With that being said...

Breaking and entering into Ryujin's clubhouse proved itself a challenge.

First of all, Yeji still remembered the codes the girl had used in the past. However, she needed a key to open one of the doors. This proved itself a challenge as she did not have a copy.

Meaning, Yeji was currently picking a lock.

Now did she know how to do so? No.

But the internet was a endless pit of information and lock picking had its own sub category.

So there she was, half way into the meticulous and delicate job of picking a lock when she heard someone clear their throat from behind her.

"I've seen desperation but this has taken it to a new level."

Yeji only rolled her eyes, leaning against the door and attempting to hide her tools. Of course it didn't matter by then since the other had already seen it.

It was embarrassing really but she was a woman on a mission and she wouldn't let such a thing become a step back in her plan.

"Ryujin." Yeji let out, looking over at the girl. Noticing the changes.

Her hair was still short and dark blue. Her clothes seemed a little better than before but Yeji figured without her father to rack up a debt the girl would have more money now. Her knuckles were bruised, as they often were when she first met her. Some things never changed, she supposed. Chewing gum in her mouth. Strawberry as always, judging by the smell of it.

"Little Hwang."

God she had missed that.

"Came to snoop around? Or can I finally have a minute of your time?" Ryujin questioned, opening the door she had been trying to pick and holding it open for her to enter.

"Both."

"I see. Have fun then." Ryujin spoke, Taking off her jacket and throwing it onto the couch. Revealing her exposed arms now that she was only wearing a t-shirt. Had she been working out more lately?

Yeji blinked a few times, trying to focus on what she was there for.

Answers.

Not half truths. Not excuses. Not empty actions or words to hide behind.

And not the bullshit she had given her in that letter.

Yes, Yeji had opened it. Reluctantly but she did it.

It was a whole lot of nothing.

Talks of what Ryujin wished would be but nothing about what was.

It made her angry, really.

To see words written in Ryujin's neat handwriting about how she wished they had met before she made bad choices. Without being told about the choices that were made.

Without knowing a damn thing about what was going on.

The little she knew came from others and it was maddening.

Rumors upon rumors and who's to say what the truth was?

"Coffee?"

Yeji nodded. Moving around the clubhouse. Despite a lot of time having passed not much had changed. A few objects were different but overall it was still the same.

Ryujin being the one thing in there that had changed the most.

"I read your letter."

"And?" Ryujin asked, while making their coffee.