Chapter 58

Justin's new apartment.

Three days later after Justin's mom is released from the hospital ,Justin managed to rent a house for him and his family so that they can live together after he got his advance payment from Elijah's music contract where by he was signed as a new recruit in DBTY music label.

When Emily and Smith climbs out of the taxi  while holding luggages on their hands, Justin then welcomes his mother and Smith inside the house as he opens the door with his keys.

"Mom welcome to our new home, just get inside.", Justin welcomes his mother  as he opens  the house front door.

 "Thanks.", Emily replies to her son as she gets inside the house  together with smith.

When Emily and Smith are inside Justin's apartment, they both starts moving around the house while  observing the view and the things around the house.

 After Emily is done looking around the house, she then decides to go Justin., "Darling, where did you get all the money to rent this beautiful apartment?.", Emily asks Justin a question with a  complete surprise on her face.

Justin rolls his  eyes and sighs, "Mom, I have already told that I have received my advance payment from my musical contract and that's it. "

"Okay,  but how much money did you received?."

"50000 dollars.", Justin replies.

Emily and Smith gasps in a complete surprise while looking at Justin's face as his smile widens with happiness that he feels after a long time of  struggling on poverty condition and poor upbringing from his father Benjamin. 

Smith asks, "What, are you seriously Justin?"

"Yes I'm, and Soon after I'm done with my new song that I will be performing live on the national Television. I will receive more cash and of course the fame. "

Emily and Smith Jumps with so much Excitement after hearing great news from Justin. "Justin i just want you to be yourself when you're actually on stage and also don't forget to make your mother proud  okay?."

Justin grins and replies, "Okay don't worry mom. I will make you proud."

When Justin is done talking to his mother and smith, he then takes his mother's things and directs her to her room together with Smith.

In few moments while Justin is on the corridor on his way back to his mother's room, his phone rings, and then Justin stops immediately as he fishes out his phone from his pocket. when Justin looks at the phone screen, he sees Elijah name's on the phone.

"Hello boss. how are you doing?.", Justin answers his phone immediately as soon as he sees Elijah's name on the phone.

"I'm doing great thanks. Justin did you rehearsal the song that you are supposed to sing today?."

"I haven't rehearsal it yet, but I will soon after I'm done helping my mother moving into my new apartment."

"Okay, i will see you later at the show. but remember not to come late, okay?."

Justin replies, "Okay."

Justin hangs up his  phone after he is done talking with Elijah and returns it back to his pocket. "Justin, who were you talking with right now?.", Emily asks Justin a question out of curiosity.

"It's my boss from the DBTY music label. he wants me to prepare myself for the show tonight."

Emily nods, "Okay so where is the show going to be today?"