Chapter 16

PARTY DAY

Justin is inside his room, looking at the mirror while preparing himself in order to go to the party as he locks his shirt buttons with his hand and a wide smile on his face. While Justin is inside his room preparing himself, shortly Smith enters inside Justin's room and goes straight to the bed and sits down.

As the time Justin is at the mirror preparing himself, He then notices  Smith smiling at him besides the mirror as he stares towards him. 

"What's wrong?. why are you staring at me like that?.", Justin asks.

Smith replies, "That tuxedo fits you really great."

"Oh!, Thanks bro.", Justin grins and replies.

"With that good looking tuxedo. I'm sure by the end of the party you gonna end up with ten girlfriends tonight.",

Justin snorts and smiles while replying, "I don't think so."

Smith raises an eyebrow and replies, "Why?. Don't you take a look at yourself on how good looking you are?."

Justin takes a glance at himself on the mirror while fixing his tie and replies,

"I'm Kinda good looking. But the girls who  I'm gonna meet up at the party they are all from rich families.  I don't think they will even look at me twice."

"There is a saying that says "love is blind" so don't worry they will eventually notices you while  you are there."

Justin shakes  his head in disagreement, "Not really. Nowadays if you don't have money you will not have any value in this world."

In few moments while Smith and Justin are talking inside their room, Emily then knocks the door while calling Justin. When Justin hears his mother's call from outside, he then goes and opens the door for her.  When Emily enters inside Justin's room, she looks surprised seeing Justin with the new appearance and then compliments him.

"My son you look so handsome today."

"Thanks mom.", Justin grins and replies.

"So at what time is your party going to start?", Emily asks.

Justin replies, "It's going to start at 8pm."

Emily furrows her eyebrows with confusion, seeing Justin is inside his room while it's 7:30 pm. 

"Why are you still here then?. It's 7:30 pm now you should hurry up before you end up arriving late at the party."

Justin startles in shock after hearing  it's 7:30 pm and 30 minutes are left before the starts of the party as he quickly finishes preparing himself. When Justin finishes preparing himself, he then leaves his room immediately and goes to the party, leaving Smith and his mother inside his room. 

*****

It's 8:00 pm at the night. The guests starts to arrives at Leonard house with their cars while Leonard welcomes some of his guests and Lily talks to her friends at the Party. 

Jade and her friends are at the party, talking at each other as they waits for their other friends to arrive at the party  from school.

In few moments while Jade is  talking  to her friends, Leonard's bodyguard approaches her in order to ask her approval for her guests that have arrived at the party, "Madam your guests from school  have arrived at the gate. should we allow them all inside?."

Jade nods and replies, "Of course. Allow them to get inside."

"Okay miss.", The guard nods.

The guard returns back to the gate and when he arrives, He then allows Jade's friends to get inside the house party.

When Jade sees her friends from school entering inside their house, she then gets excited as she tries and looks for Justin everywhere in group since she has been waiting for him for so long.  When Jade friends all enters inside the house, her face drops down in disappointment as she tries to look for Justin but not seeing him anywhere in the group.

"Why are you sad so suddenly Jade?. What happened?.", Susan takes a glance at Jade and asks her a question.  

Jade speaks with a stutter, "I thought Justin would come to my party but I guess I was wrong?."

Susan pats Jade's shoulder and replies ,"Don't say that. Maybe Justin is on his way right now. Just be patient."

"But it's 8pm right now. I don't think is gonna come again at this time.", Jade replies.

Sofia intervenes and speaks, "Jade let's just enjoy the party now and don't stress yourself about Justin so much. He will eventually arrive later on,  Okay?."

Jade nods and replies, "Okay."

After a short while as the party goes on, Leonard then goes on the stage and takes his microphone in order to starts introducing himself and welcoming his guests to the party.

"Good evening ladies and Gentleman. My name is Leonard Johnson and I'm a CEO of the Scorpion Food delivery company and i would like to welcome all of you and also  thank you for your love and support for coming to our party this evening."

The guests applauds at Leonard's introductory speech and then Leonard continues speaking to his guests.

"Our company has been on service in this nation for ten years now, and we have finally secured the number one rank in the nation in delivery service in this country and this would not have been possible without your love and support that you have showed us from the beginning of our journey until now, and I would love to thank you all of you for been with me until this point in time."

The guest applauds to Leonard's second speech and then Leonard conclude his speech. 

"Now the party has started and I would love to see all of you enjoying and celebrating today. I wish all the best and success in your life."

When Leonard finishes speaking, he then leaves the stage and goes to his guests, and then the party DJ puts back the music while everyone on the party continues celebrating while talking to each other.

 As the party continues, Jade is not in the mood after not seeing Justin anywhere around as she continues looking for him every corner.

"Jade Just forget about Justin and enjoy the party okay. I don't think he is gonna come again at this time", Sofia speaks while patting Jade's shoulder.

Jade nods and replies, "Okay."

In few moments while Jade and her friends are talking at each other while enjoying the party. Susan then sees Justin arriving at the party from a far and decides to inform Jade.

"Jade look behind you. Justin has arrived."

Jade then turns quickly with so much excitement and looks at Justin as he enters inside the house from the house gate , and when Jade sees Justin with his good looking tuxedo suite that he has putted on, she can't help herself but staring at him even the other students who are at the party are all blown away by how Justin's appearance have changed.

Justin then goes straight to Jade and greets her as soon as he arrives.

"Hi Jade."

Jade remains silent as she is stunned on what she sees on Justin, "Hello!, are you there?", Justin asks while waving his hand on Jade's face.

Jade startles and replies, "Hi Justin. I'm so sorry i was kind blown away by your appearance. but wow you look really good today."

"Thanks and sorry for being late. There were so many traffic Jams on my way."

"It's okay Justin. The only important thing is that you have come to the party."

Justin and Jade then continues talking while laughing together as the party continues going on while everybody is celebrating at the party. When the time of dancing begins, everybody at the party picks their partner and Jade and Justin then picks each other and starts dancing.