Chapter 14

JUSTIN AT HOME.

Smith is at the sitting room coach, watching Tv alone while Emily is inside her house kitchen cooking.

As the time goes, Emily starts asking herself questions with a little bit of worry as she wonders where Justin could at this time since it's  running really late.

"Smith!, Smith", Emily calls Smith.

When Smith hears his mother's call, he then paces to the kitchen where his mother is. When Smith arrives at the kitchen, Emily then asks Smith a question.

"Smith, Do you know where your brother is right now?."

Smith shrugs and replies, "I don't know mom. I haven't seen him for quite a while now but i think he is on his way back home right now."

"That's good because i was starting to get worried about him right now.", Emily replies.

A few moments later, Justin arrives home and opens the house front door and enters inside the house with his bag on his back.

When Justin walks heading to the sitting room, Emily comes out from her kitchen and goes to the door in order to see who has opened the door, and when she arrives at the sitting room, she then sees Justin at the sitting room with his bag on his back.

"Good afternoon mom.",Justin greets his mother as soon as he sees her.

Emily sighs in a relief, "Good morning Son. Why did you take so long to return back home?."

"I was on the group discussion with my friends at school."

Emily nods, "Okay are you hungry son, I have made some foods for both of you. would you like to eat now?."

Justin nods, "Yeah sure. I would love to eat because I'm starving right now."

When the conversation between Justin and Emily is over. Emily returns back to the kitchen and starts preparing food dishes with Smith so that they can eat together.

"Mom there is something that i want to tell you.", Justin speaks from a far while sitting on the coach at the sitting room.

"Sure Son. you can tell me what is it?."

"I have been invited to a party which is going to be held on Saturday this weekend."

Emily looks at Justin with a complete surprise since she knows her son is not a type of person who likes going to parties a lot.

"Which party are you referring to Justin?."

"It's my friend's party."

"What is your friend's name?"

Justin replies, "Her name is Jade mom."

Smith is shocked after hearing Jade's name from Justin and then intervenes in the conversation.

"Wait a minute Justin. are you referring to the rich girl from school who tried to give you money?."

"Yap she is the one."

Emily is suprised after hearing that Justin has a friend who comes from a rich family and then she jokingly asks Justin a question in order to figure out  his relationship with Jade.

Emily clears her throat, "So Justin, is she your girlfriend right?."

Justin snorts and replies, "No mom, she is only my friend."

Smith goes to his mother closer and whispers through her ears, "Mom i want to tell you a secret."

"Sure, tell me what is it?",Emily nods and replies.

"I overheard Jade talking to her friends at School a few weeks ago about liking Justin a lot. I think she is finding a way to be closer to him."

Emily gasps in shock while looking at Justin with a full surprise.

"Ooh!, now i understand that makes a lot of sense Smith now."

Justin frowns and looks at his mother and Smith with the confused look on his face.

"What were you guys talking about?.",

Emily replies,"Nothing."

Justin rolls his eyes and replies, "Really Mom?."

"Yeah.", Emily nods.

"Okay whatever",Justin replies.

Justin stands up from his coach and goes to his room in order to change his clothes, leaving Smith and his mother talking inside the kitchen alone.

When Justin finishes changing his clothes, he then returns back to the sitting room and sits down on the coach, watching television while thinking about what he is going to wear at the party.

"Mom do you have any suggestions on what i should wear on the party this weekend?.",Justin asks.

"I don't know son, maybe you should wear your tuxedo that your grandfather bought for you.",

"But my tuxedo doesn't fit me nowadays like before and also it's so old fashioned."

"Okay, if it is too small for you maybe you should look for other clothes in the closet that would fit you perfectly."

"Okay.", Justin replies.

Justin stands up from his seat and goes to the kitchen in order to look for Smith. When Justin arrives at the kitchen, he then takes Smith away and goes to his room with him in order to check out some clothes for the party.

A few moments later, Benjamin opens up the door and enters inside the house while holding two packages on his hands.

"Welcome darling.",Emily welcomes her husband while hugging him.

"Thanks darling.",Benjamin replies.

When Emily helps her husband carrying the packages, Benjamin goes to the sitting room and sits down on the coach.

Benjamin sighs and speak, "Where is Smith and Justin?."

"I think there are in their room by now. Do you want me to call them for you?."

"Yes i would love to see them because i have some gifts for them."

"Okay.", Emily nods and Smiles.

"Justin and Smith, can you come to the sitting room now.", Emily calls her sons in a louder voice.

When Justin and Smith hears their mother's call, they both returns back to the sitting room in a rush to listen for what their mother is going to say and then when they arrived, they sees Benjamin at the sitting room.

"I have brought something for you two and i hope you will both like what i have bought for you.", Benjamin speaks and gives his two sons the gifts that he bought for them.

When Justin and Smith receives their Gifts, then they both open up their packages in order to see the gifts inside.

After Justin and Smith finishes opening their gifts packages. Justin finds a tuxedo inside the box and Smith also finds a PS vita as a gift.

"Thank you daddy.", Justin and Smith thanks their father.

"No problem my sons. I'm glad you have like what i have bought for both of you."

Smith replies with a Broad smile, "I really love it daddy."

"Im glad you liked it. Okay you can both go to your room to put your things there because it's time for food now"

Justin and smith replies,"Okay."

Justin and Smith then returns back to their room, leaving their father and mother talking.