Chapter 19

Emily family dinner.

 Emily is at the sitting room, watching TV as she waits for her husband  to return back home so that they can eat dinner together as a family. As the time passes without Emily seeing her husband returning back home, Emily then starts to get a little bit worried since it's running really late at night and Benjamin has not returned yet.

Emily decides to take her phone and calls her husband but unfortunately Benjamin doesn't answer his phone as Emily tries to call him multiple times without any success.

"Why doesn't he answer my calls?.  Is he inside the bar drinking again?.", Emily speaks to her inner thoughts. 

As Emily continues speaking to her inner thoughts while asking herself question without getting the right answers, Shortly Justin and Smith opens  their bedroom door and goes directly to the sitting room.

when Justin and Smith arrives at the sitting room, they are both shocked seeing their mother so worried as she waits for Benjamin to return back home while sitting on her coach. 

Smith asks,"Justin is mom alright?."

Justin shrugs and replies, "I don't know. She wasn't like this when we arrived back home from school. maybe there is something that is bothering her."

Smith and Justin decides to go to their mother in order to figure out what is going on with her, and when they arrives at her coach, Emily smiles as soon she sees her children in front of her.

Justin asks, "Are you alright mom?. What happened to you?."

"Don't  worry son I'm alright. It's just I'm having a lot of things in my mind right now but soon I will be fine don't worry."

When Emily finishes talking to her sons, she then stands up from her coach and looks at her children, "Do you guys want to eat right now?.", Emily asks.

"Yes please mom because right now I'm so hungry.", Smith replies.

Emily grins and replies,  "Okay son you can both go and  take your sits at the dining room. I'm gonna prepare some foods for both of you to eat"

"Okay mom.", Justin and Smith replies.

Emily goes to her kitchen in order to prepare some meals for her children since Benjamin is no where to be found Leaving Smith and Justin heading to the dining room.

When Justin and Smith arrives at the dining room, they both sits down on their chairs waiting for their mother to bring some meals in order to eat.

"How is it going brother?.Did you talk with your girlfriend today?.", Smith Jokingly asks Justin a question with a broad smile on his face.

Justin furrows his eyebrows and replies, "What are you talking about Smith?.which girlfriend are you referring here now?."

"I mean your girlfriend Jade who else.",Smith replies.

Justin snorts and replies,"I have already told you that she is not my girlfriend, Okay?."

"Just chill bro I was just Kidding. But maybe someday she will be your girlfriend you never know."

Justin decides to remain silent while ignoring his young brother as he waits for his meal to arrive on the table.

When Emily finishes preparing the dishes for her sons in the kitchen, she then goes to the dining room and start serving food for her sons on the table.

When Emily is done serving food for her children, she then sits down on her chair in order Join them for the dinner.

"Smith,were you urging with your brother?",Emily asks.

Smith replies, "Yes mom, It's nothing serious i was just joking with my beloved brother that's all."

"You should not do that to him again because Justin doesn't seems to like your jokes at all.",

"Okay mom.",Smith replies.

As they are about to eat, Benjamin arrives and opens the house front door as he enters inside the house while holding his briefcase on his hand.

When Emily sees her husband inside the house, she then goes to him and helps him his briefcase.

"Benjamin where were you and why didn't you answer my calls during the time i was calling you?.", Emily asks.

Benjamin raises an eyebrow and replies,"Really?.Did you actually call me today?."

Emily nods, "Yes i called you multiple times. Did you see my missed calls on your phone?"

Benjamin takes his phone from his trouser pocket and looks at the Emily's missed calls through his phone and sees five missed calls.

"I'm sorry darling. I didn't hear your calls because i was inside the Bus on my way home.",Benjamin replies.

"It's okay,Would you love to join us on the dining table so that we can eat?."

Benjamin shakes his head in disagreement, "No thanks i have a lot of works that I'm supposed to do right now. Maybe later."

"Okay", Emily nods.

Emily and Benjamin goes to their room while Emily is carrying her husband briefcase leaving Justin and Smith eating at the dining room. In few moments Emily then returns back to the dining room and sits down on her chair.

"Mom is dad gonna join us for dinner tonight?.", Justin asks.

"Not today son. He has a lot of work to do today here at home.",Emily shakes her head in disagreement.

Justin nods and replies,"Okay."

Emily and her sons then continues eating their meals while Benjamin is inside his room working on the designs that he is supposed to finish in three days.