Chapter 38

JUSTIN'S BIRTHDAY

It's Saturday in the morning, Justin is outside the house sitting while holding his guitar on his hand as he gazes at the tree branches outside the house while thinking about what he is going to do on his birthday. Justin then starts speaking to himself as he continues gazing at the tree.

"Today it's my birthday and Dad and mom are not even around home to celebrate with me, * Justin sighs*,I don't even know what i'm gonna do right now."

Justin sighs and speaks, "Maybe I should start playing my guitar so that I can spend my time reminding myself the guitar chords for today."

Justin picks up his guitar and then starts playing it slowly as he reminds himself the guitor cords.

In few moments, During the time Justin is playing his guitar, shorty Jade and Lucas arrives at Justin's home while holding birthday gifts for Justin and the balloons that are written "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

When Jade and Lucas arrives at the house yard, Justin doesn't notice Jades and Lucas presense as he looks at his guitor while playing it.

Lucas wispers through Jade's ear, "Listen Jade. This is a surprise for Justin's birthday so I think we should sneak up to the place where he is sitting so that we can surprise him."

Jade nods and replies, "Okay."

Jade and Lucas then goes to Justin while sneaking in order to surprise him as Justin is busy playing his guitar without even noticing their existence.

When Jade and Lucas approaches Justin nearby, then they both shouts at Justin.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN."

Justin startles in shock after hearing shouting noises while playing his guitor, and when he looks at the people who shouts,  he sees Lucas and Jade standing in front of him.

Justin sighs in a relief, "Guys, you really scared me to death. why did you scream so loud like that. I was about to have an heart attack here."

Jade replies, "We are really sorry Justin but we only wanted to surprise you today that's all."

Justin speaks to Jade, "Its okay Jade. its nothing"

Lucas speaks, "Happy birthday Justin."

"Thanks all of you for your birthday wishes. it means a lot to me."

Jade replies, "its okay Justin. we will always be with you by your side."

Justin stands up from his chair and then welcomes Jade and Lucas to get inside his house.

When Jade and Lucas arrives inside Justin's home, Justin then directs them to the dining room and when they arrive, they both sits down on the dining chairs.

"Justin. You really have a nice place here.", Jade speaks as she looks around the house.

Justin grins and replies, "Thanks for your compliment Jade and also thanks for coming to my place because I didn't expect if you would have come to my birthday with Lucas."

Jade replies, "It's is nothing Justin."

Lucas takes his playstation 5 console from his bag and then speaks to Justin,

"Enough talk Justin. Today it's your birthday, lets all have some fun."

Justin nods in agreement and replies, "Yeah you are right Lucas. Lets have some fun."

Justin takes Lucas's playstation console wire and plugs it on the socket cable as he continues connecting the other PS wires.

When Justin finishes connecting the wire cables on the Tv,  Justin and Lucas then sits on the coach together with Jade and starts playing the games while having fun together.

*********
Leonard is at the sitting with his wife, preparing things for the guests arrival in the evening as the maids in the house are moving around the sitting room simultaneously while preparing some things for the guests and decorating the sitting room for the guest arrival.

"Lily, where is Jade?.", Leonard asks.

Lily replies, "She is not home now."

"Where did she go?."

"She told me that she was going to her friend's birthday today and that is all what I know."

Leonard sighs and replies, "Okay, don't forget to remind her to come home early today because I want her to be here when the guest arrives."

Lily nods and replies, "Okay."

Leonard and Lily then continues preparing the sitting room while being assisted by the house maids.

*****

Jade, Justin and Lucas are at the coach completely exhausted after playing a lot of games and having a lot of funs for hours while they were alone at the house.

Justin speaks, "Guys, I really appreciate for what you have done to me today. if it wasn't for you my day would have been so boring."

Lucas replies, "Its nothing Justin. you have also done a lot of good things to us also and this is our way of showing thanks to you."

Lucas looks at Jade and winks at her as the sign of reminding her its the time to do their mission.

Lucas speaks, "Justin, would you mind if i speak with you in private, just two of us?.''

Justin nods and replies, "Okay."

Lucas and Justin stands up from the coach and goes outside the house for a talk, Leaving Jade at the sitting room sitting.

When Justin and Lucas arrives outside the house, Lucas then speaks to Justin.

"Justin, there is something that I want to tell you but it's not new for you."

Justin furrows his eyebrows and replies, "Sure tell me, what is it Lucas?."

"Its about Jade. she has sent me to tell you that she really likes you a lot, and she hopes if  you give her a chance to be her girlfriend."

Justin gasps in surprise after hearing about Jade's request and then asks Lucas with confusion.

"But, how did that happen so suddenly?."

Lucas replies," She has told me that she has been admiring you since the first time she saw you and that's is why today she has decided to confess her feelings to you."

Justin replies, "But..., Jade comes from the rich family and I'm from poor family. I don't think if she is the better match for me."

"Justin, love doesn't consider those things like status, color, Religion. The only thing that I'm requesting you to do is to listen to Jade and try to be more understanding towards her, Okay?."

Justin sighs and replies, "Okay."

"Now I'm going to call her but don't forget what I have told you Justin Okay?."

Justin nods and replies, "Okay."

Lucas returns back inside the house and then calls Jade to come outside. Shortly When Jade arrives outside the house, she then goes to Justin.

"Hi Justin.", Jade speaks.

Justin replies, "Hello."

Jade and Justin goes to the bench and sits down together and then starts talking to each other while Lucas is inside the house waiting for them.