Chapter 20

Classroom drama.

Jade and her friends are at the school hallway walking as they goes to their classroom before the start of the lessons while holding their books on their hand.

"Susan, Did you see Justin anywhere this morning?.", Jade asks.

Susan shakes her head in disagreement and replies, "Nope. I haven't seen him anywhere. By the why are you asking me this question?."

Jade replies with a stutter, "Uh!, I Just wanted to confirm if you have seen him around that's all."

Susan rolls her eyes and replies, "Okay."

Jade and her friends arrives outside the classroom door but before they enters inside the classroom, Jade stops her friends.

"Wait a minute. Sofia darling can I ask you a favor?."

Sofia nods and replies, "Okay sure. Tell me what is it?."

Jade grins and speaks, "I know you're sitting closer to Justin right?."

"Yeah right. What do you want now?." ,Sofia asks.

"I want to exchange the seats with you so that I can be closer to Justin for today. if you wouldn't mind."

Sofia raises an eyebrow and replies, "Why do you want to exchange the seats with me only. can't you see anyone else?."

"Please, Please. I just want to sit closer with Justin just for today, please."

Sofia exclaims and replies, "Okay, Okay, fine. You can sit with him for today."

Jade jumps with excitement and replies, "Yay!. Thank you so much bestie."

"Okay fine. Can we get inside the classroom right now.", Sofia speaks.

Jade replies, "No problem best."

After the conversation between Jade and Sofia is over, Jade then opens the classroom door and enters inside the classroom together with her friends with a broad smile on her face. When Jade and her friends arrives inside the classroom, Suddenly Jade's mood changes when she sees Judith talking to Justin while giggling with him.

Jade exclaims in anger, "This is unbelievable. Why is she talking to Justin like that?. Doesn't she have any sort of shame?."

Susan replies, "But Justin isn't your boyfriend yet so don't blame her for making the first move."

Jade replies, "It doesn't matter. Soon Justin will be mine and only mine."

Sofia speaks, "Maybe he will be yours someday but what are you gonna do now, The lessons are about to begin soon."

Jade replies ,"Okay let me think first about it."

Jade then starts to think on the way on how she is going to get rid of Judith from Justin so that she can sit with him. Shortly when the vision flashes through Jade's mind, she then looks at Sofia and asks her a question.

"Sofia, do you have a bottle of water inside your bag?."

Sofia nods and replies, "Yes I have it, But why are you asking me for the bottle of water right now?."

Jade replies, "Just give it to me right now. There is something I want to do."

Susan intervenes and asks Jade a question, "Wait a minute Jade. what are you going to do with that bottle of water?."

"Just wait and see. you will see it by yourself.", Jade replies.

Sofia takes a bottle of water from her bag and then gives it to Jade while feeling confused about what Jade is going to do with a bottle of water.

Jade speaks, "I want both of you to go to your seats now, Okay?."

Jade's friends replies, "Okay."

Sofia and Susan goes to their desks, leaving Jade standing alone as she opens her bottle of water for the mission.

When Jade finishes opening her bottle, she then starts walking heading towards the place where Judith and Justin are talking while pretending like she is drinking water from the bottle, and when she is about to approach Judith, she then trips on Judith's leg and spills all the water on her skirt purposely.

"I'm so sorry. i didn't intend to do this to you,sorry.",Jade fakely apologizes to Judith.

Judith replies with a fierce look on her face, "What the hell did you do to my skirt, uh!.?"

Jade takes her tissue and pretends to help Judith but due to Judith anger, she immediately stops her.

Judith exclaims out louder "Okay,Okay,Stop. I wll do it by myself for god sake.",

Justin speaks, "Judith maybe you should go to the school bathroom and dry yourself before the starting of the lessons."

Judith nods, "Okay that is a good idea."

Judith leaves the classroom in a hurry as she rushes on her way to the school restroom in order to dry her clothes.

When Jade finishes her mission, she then looks at her friends and winks on them as she goes to Sofia's seat and sits down on her seat closer to Justin.

"Hi justin.",Jade greets.

Justin replies with a smile ,"Hi Jade. how are you doing today?."

"I'm doing great thanks."

"Where is Sofia?. isn't she going to sit here today?.",Justin asks.

"She was going to but today she doesn't feel Okay that's why she asked me to exchange the seats with her."

Justin nods and replies, "Oh okay."

After the conversation, Justin then continues with his things, leaving Jade thinking and figuring out on the way on how she is going to starts an interesting conversation with Justin.

"Justin can i ask you a question?.", Jade asks.

"Okay sure, what is it?."

"Have you ever dated someone previously, i mean like when you were in the middle school or maybe your in relationship now?.",

"Honestly not at all. I was too busy with my kid's stuffs and didn't have time for relationship.",Justin replies.

"Okay. But would you like maybe someday to have a girlfriend and starting dating on the future?."

"I wouldn't mind it at all as longer as that girl is faithfully and trustworthy to me"

Justin answer gives Jade some hopes as she feels so good after hearing that justin is open to any relationship and also single.

Shortly when Jade wants to continue talking with Justin, suddenly Judith returns back inside the classroom from the restroom and then sits down on her desk.

When Jade sees Judith, she decides to keep quiet in order to Avoid any further issues. In few moments the social studies teacher arrives inside the classroom and then greets his students.

"Good morning."

The students replies,"Good morning."

"Okay. i want all of you to open up your books so that we can continue on where we left."

Every students in the classroom takes their books on their bags and starts opening the chapters towards where they left reading.