Chapter 10

on the school hallway

Justin and Smith are on the school hallway walking, heading back home after the school lessons are over with their bags on their backs. As Justin and Smith are about to approach the school entrance door, suddenly Jade comes out from her geography teacher's office, and when she glance aside and sees Justin and Smith walking on their way back home, she then paces towards their direction while calling Justin from behind. 

"Justin, Justin wait for me, wait"., Jade calls Justin from behind. 

When Justin hears his name from behind,  he decides to turn and look at the person calling him and sees Jade paces towards him. When Jade approaches Justin, she starts breathing heavily and then Justin speaks to Jade.  

"Jade do you usually workout at home because for what I can see it's like you don't usually workout often.", Justin asks with a smile on his face.

Jade replies, "Yes you are right, I decided to quit working out a longtime ago due to lack of time of exercising."

"That is not good. You should consider working out again because that will be good for your health and your overall fitness."

"But I usually lack time to workout whenever I return back home. I don't think if I will get much time to do that for now." 

 "It will be good for you Jade and also your health too. I hope you will consider planning your new workout schedule."

Jade grins and replies, "Thanks. I will think about it."

When the conversation between Jade and Justin is over. Smith pulls Justin's hand 

"Justin we are gonna be late hurry up."

Justin nods, "Okay." 

"Jade. Is there something that you want to tell me?."

Jade replies, "Yes there is Justin."

Jade opens her wallet and then takes some money and gives it to Justin, "Justin thank you so much for helping us today, and I would love to give you some money as a sign of my appreciation for your help today."

when Jade extends her hand to give Justin money, Justin refuses to accept Jade's money and pushes her hand back as he replies, "No! Jade, There is no need of you giving me all this money. Just take your money."

Jade insists, "Don't refuse Justin. This is my way of saying thanks to you."

"There is no need Jade. I cherish our friendship more than anything, there is no need of giving me money for the exchange of my help."

Jade returns back her money in the wallet and replies, "Okay as you say so."

 "It was great talking to you Justin but for now I really need to go home but I hope we will see each other soon at class."

"Sure that will be great", Justin replies.

 Jade waves her hand at Justin and leaves immediately as Justin and Smith continues walking on their way back home. 

Smith then asks Justin a question out of curiosity, "Justin who is that girl?."

"She is the new girl at school."

"She seems kinda rich."

Justin replies, "Yeah, she is."