Chapter 26

Judith and Jade's feud.

The geograghy teacher is at the writing board, teaching his students global warming as he draws some map illustrations on the board while his students pays attention to him.

As the Geography teacher continues explaining about global warming, Justin and his fellow students takes down some notes as the lesson proceed.  

The teacher speaks, "Listen students, there so many causes of global warming but today I'm going to mention few of them because of the time and will continue on the remaining one next time.

In few moments while the teacher continues speaking, the school bell rings, and every students inside the class stops writing while some starts packing their things inside their bags before going to eat lunch.

The teacher speaks, "Listen everyone, i need all of you to be very attentive from what I'm going to say to you. i want all of you to do the homework which i have left on the board, and by tomorrow morning you should all collect your exercise books. Do you all understand?."

"Yes sir.",the students replies.

"Good. Now you can go to your lunch break."

When the teacher finishes giving instructions to his students. all the student leaves the classroom and goes to the school cafeteria in order to take some lunch.

As Justin is about to leave the classroom in order to take some lunch, Judith stops him on the way to the classroom door.

Judith speaks,"Justin wait.", Justin stops immediately as soon as he hears Judith voice.

"What would you love to eat today for lunch?.", Judith asks Justin as soon as she approaches him.

"I'm going to eat something that is simple and less costly to me. why are you asking me this question?.", Justin asks with confusion.

"Because i would love if we could eat the food which i have prepared for you at home as a way to thank you for your support that you have showed me."

When Jade hears Judith's request to Justin, she then gets pissed off by the way Judith shows too much care to Justin as she speaks to her inner thoughts.

"Damnit!. I hate that girl. why is she trying so hard to take Justin away from me.* Jade snorts*, I have to do something soon before it's too late."

Justin speaks, "Why did you bother yourself so much Judith. You didn't have to do all of that to me."

"I just wanted to show my appreciation to you for your help that's all.", Judith replies.

"Thanks. But today I'm going to eat with Smith and my friend Lucas at the school cafeteria and they are waiting for me right now. Maybe I will come and eat your food later."

Judith nods and replies, "Okay if it's that so, why don't you try and taste what i have cooked for you before going to the cafeteria."

"Okay. I'm gonna taste a little bit of it."

Judith replies, "Okay go on."
Justin takes Judith's food container, and tastes one piece of the cake among the food which Judith has prepared.

Justin smirks as soon as he tested Judith's food.

"Mhh!, I love it."

"Really?."Judith asks with a smile.

Justin nods and replies,"Yeah. You are a really great chef."

"Aww thanks."Judith replies.

After Justin's smirk, Jade at the back of classroom then speaks to her inner thoughts,

"Wait a minute,why did Justin smirk after eating Judith food?. is her food really horrible,* Jade grins*, But thats good Justin. You should not always accept food from strangers."

Justin speaks, "Okay Judith i have to go the cafeteria. I will see you later."

"Okay.", Judith replies.

Justin leaves the classroom immeadiately, heading to the school cafeteria to take some lunch.  shortly while Judith packs her things inside her bag, Jade then goes to Judith with a broad smile on her face.

 Jade speaks, "I never knew that you were really a great cook before Judith. That is quite impressive."

Judith sighs and replies, "What do you want Jade?. I don't want to hear any of your bullshits right now."

"Just relax, i just wanted to congratulate you for your good Job of trying to steal Justin attention from me, but it seems that you always end up failing so bad."

Judith nods and replies, "Okay now i understand. That is why you always interrupt me whenever I'm around Justin. Do you think that I'm going to give up that easly,*Judith's giggles*, you are quite mistaken my dear."

Jade frowns and replies, "Is that so?. Okay we will see who will be the first person to win Justin's heart."

"Okay we will see then.", Judith replies.

Jade decides to leave the classroom, leaving Judith behind as she continues packing her things. But before Jade leaves the classroom, she then looks at Judith while  standing at the door.

"Judith by the way your food tastes really horrible even a Dog can't eat that. So how did you expect Justin enjoy that."

And then leaves the classroom with a smile on her face, leaving Judith fumed with so much anger.

When Jade is walking at the school Hallway, Sofia and Susan approaches her immediately after seeing her.

" Did you talk to Justin today?.", Susan asks.

"Yeah i have talked to him before that good for nothing Judith came with her pot of food for him.",Jade replies.

"So what are you going to do Jade, that girl likes Justin a lot.", Susan asks.

"Dont worry i have a better plan to keep her far away from Justin, and also I'm going to do it soon.",Jade replies.

Sofia speaks, "That is good Jade. i hope someday you will win Justin's heart before that girl does."

 "Don't worry I'm gonna work on that very soon. I promise you all."

When Jade  and her friends arrives at the  school cafeteria, then they all enters inside the cafeteria and finds the empty seat on which they can sit down.