Chapter 30

EMILY IN PANIC

Its 12:30 am in the midnight. Emily is at the sitting walking around as she waits for Benjamin to arrive since he hasn't arrived home yet while feeling worried on what might have happened to him on the way since the time had already passed.

Emily speaks to her inner thoughts, "Where can this man be at this time?.,*Emily sighs*, Did he drink too much again as usual, or maybe is he somewhere else with other women?."

As Emily continues walking around the sitting room while asking herself questions without getting the right answers, suddenly an idea pops in her head and then she decides to take her phone and calls Benjamin. When Emily awaits for Benjamin to answer his phone, the only thing she hears from her phone is this.

"The number your calling is currently not reachable. Please try again later."

Emily furrows her eyebrows with confusion, "Why is he not available right now. Could something bad have happened to him?."

In few moments Justin gets out of his room and goes to the bathroom in order to pee, but while Justin is passing on the corridor, walking on the way to the bathroom, suddenly he sees his mother walking at the sitting alone while looking completely stressed out.

Justin speaks to his inner thoughts, "Why is mom walking at the sitting room alone at this time of the midnight. ,*Justin furrows his eyebrows*, Did something bad happened?."

After Justin asks himself question without getting answers, he then decides to go to the sitting room in order to talk to his mother.

"Justin. Why are you awake up to this time of the night?. didn't you get any sleep?.",Emily asks Justin questions as soon he approaches the sitting room.

"I was Just going to the bathroom to pee but when I saw you walking alone at the sitting room that is when I decided to come and talk to you.", Justin replies.

"Justin I'm so worried right now. Your father hasn't arrived home yet from the bar up to now and its almost 1:30 am in the midnight."

"But did you try calling him to check if he is alright?."

"Yes I tried calling him but his phone was not available."

"Don't worry mom. maybe he is on his way back home from the bar I don't know. Just relax and calm down."

"What if something bad have happened to him while he was on his way back home."

"Don't worry mom. its not the first time for him to come home late and you know that. so its better for you to go and sleep because now its really late."

Emily sighs and replies, "Okay son. I will go to sleep now."

"Okay."

Justin then decides to go to the bathroom in order to pee, leaving Emily alone at the sitting room waiting for her husband to return back home from the bar.

*********

Benjamin and Katherine are under the bed sheet, sleeping together while half naked after the two of them had intimacy last night.

When Benjamin wakes up, his head starts to pain after the brutal beating which he had received at the bar as he touches his head and groans in pain.

When Benjamin takes a glance besides his bed, he sees Katherine sleeping besides him while half naked which leaves Benjamin in a complete shock and when he looks besides his right, he then sees clothes laying down.

"What is going on here?.", Benjamin speaks to his inner thoughts. 

When Benjamin pulls over the blanket, he then sees himself wearing boxer.

Benjamin facepalms and speaks, "Damnit!, what did I do yesterday while laying besides Katherine?."

In few moments, Katherine wakes up after  hearing Benjamin's voice and then she decides pull herself and sits on the bed while looking at Benjamin with a broad smile.

"Good morning Benjamin. How are you doing today?.", Katherine greets.

Benjamin replies, "Good morning Katherine. Sorry for asking you this Katherine but what happened yesterday because I can't quite remember anything right now?."

"You were so drunk yesterday and you got beat up with some of the bodyguards while trying saving me at the bar. Do you remember anything?."

Benjamin shakes his head, "I don't really remember anything from yesterday."

"Okay but soon you will."

"Katherine I have another question?.", Benjamin asks.

"Sure, what is it?."

Benjamin speaks with a stutter,  "Uh!..,why are we both half naked while sleeping together under the same bed sheet?."

Katherine giggles and replies, "Don't be silly Benjamin. Don't you remember that we had an intimate moment last night. Gosh!, Its was so magical Benjamin."

Benjamin is stunned after hearing Katherine's answer since he doesn't quite remember anything from what actually happened to him last night and decides to keep quiet.

Katherine speaks, "You must be hungry now. let me go to the kitchen and prepare some breakfast for you."

Benjamin nods, "Okay."

Katherine then stands up from the bed and goes to kitchen in order to prepare some breakfast, leaving Benjamin sitting on the bed speechless while feeling confused.