Chapter 22

Study Date.

   The social studies teacher(Mr. Franklin) is at the notice board, writing notes on the board as his students copies the notes on their books while the lesson continues inside the classroom.

 After a short while during the time he is teaching in the class, shortly the school bell rings and every student immediately stops writing after hearing the bell.

"Listen,we are going to continue with our lesson tomorrow and i hope everyone we will finish up copying this notes on the board so that we can continue on the next lesson,Okay?.", Mr. Franklin gives instructions to his students.

The students replies,"Okay sir."

"Good."

After the instructions, Mr. Franklin decides to leave the classroom, leaving  all the students inside the classroom packing up their things as they prepare to go home.

When Justin finishes packing up his things inside his bag, he also decides to leave the classroom on his way to find Smith so that they can both go home together.

While Justin is on his way heading to the classroom door, shortly Jade stops him as she calls him from behind.

"Hi Justin.", Jade greets Justin as soon as she approaches Justin.

"Hi Jade.",Justin replies.

"Sorry for stopping you by, But i would love to ask you something."

Justin nods and replies, "Sure you can tell me anything. What is it?."

"It's Just, i wanted to ask you if you could come to my home this weekend?."

Justin raises his eyebrow with confusion and then asks a question, "Sorry for asking, But why are you asking me to come to your home?."

Jade replies with a stutter, "Because.., i want you to help me on my school assignments that i was planning to do this weekend."

Justin clenches his teeth and replies, "I'm so sorry, i think i'm not gonna make it this weekend because i have to go somewhere else."

"Damnit, where does he want to go this weekend.",Jade speaks to her inner thoughts.

"Why?. Is there anything that you are going to do this weekend?.", Jade asks out of curiosity.

"Yes on this weekend i promised Judith to help her on her studies too."

After Jade heard Justin's plan, she then starts speaking to her inner thoughts while burning and fumed with Jealousy inside her heart.

"Damnit Judith, why do you always mess up with my plans. I swear I'm gonna find a better way to get rid of you."

Jade replies with a fake smile,"it's okay. i didn't know that you had a date this weekend. Is she your girlfriend Justin?."

Justin snorts and replies, "Of course not, she is only my friend that's all."

"Okay if you will be busy this weekend. we will find another time to do the assignments."

"Okay that will be great, and also thanks for understanding Jade."

Jade nods and replies, "No problem, It's nothing."

Shortly Smith arrives at Justin's classroom door and sees Justin and Jade talking,

"Justin its running late now. Can you finish up your conversation with your friend so that we can go home right now?."

Justin glance and replies, "Okay I'm coming."

"Jade i need to go home right now. we will talk more next time when we meet again.",

"Okay i will see you tomorrow."

Justin and Smith leaves the classroom, walking on the school hallway on their way back home, leaving Jade behind walking on the school hallway too on her way back home.

Shortly while Jade is walking, Susan and Sofia comes out of their hide out and follows Jade behind as they walks together with Jade.

Sofia asks,"So how did it go Jade?.Did Justin agree to come to your place?."

Jade shakes her head in disagreement,  "No, It was horrible bestie. Justin declined my request."

Sofia furrows her eyebrows with confusion and replies, "But Why are you saying that Jade?."

"Because Judith has already asked Justin to help her on her Examination preparations."

Susan and Sofia looks at Jade with pity faces and then they decides to comfort their friend.

"It's okay and don't worry. you will have him next time.", Susan speaks.

"But this time you have to be very careful with Judith because as the way i see it, she is really moving fast towards Justin's heart.",Sofia speaks.

Jade replies to Sofia,"Don't worry. I'm gonna deal with her soon."

********

When Justin and Smith arrives home and Opens the door, then they both enters inside the house and goes directly to the sitting room.

After Justin and Smith arrives at the sitting room, They are both surprised and excited seeing their grandmother sitting on the coach while waiting for them.

"Grand mom.", Justin and Smith Exclaims while gasping.

Janet smiles while looking at them as she replies, "Good afternoon my beloved grandsons. How are you all doing?."

Smith and Justin goes to their grandmother and starts hugging her as soon as they approaches her.

"Grandma. i have really missed you so much. where have you been?.", Smith asks.

Janet replies to, "I was at home in Alabama my grandson.",

Smith replies,"I have really missed you so much grandma."

"Me too grandson, and you Justin come here also. i want to hug you too don't feel shy."

Justin goes to his grandmother with a broad smile on his face and then hugs her,

"I have really missed you, both of you my grandsons. i hope your life will be filled with so much blessings."

Smith and Justin replies, "Thanks grandmother."

After Janet and her grandsons are done hugging each other, Justin and Smith then continues talking to their grandmother while Emily is at the kitchen cooking.