Chapter 32

JUDITH AND JUSTIN'S STUDYING PLAN.

Its 5:30 pm in the evening, Judith is at her home sitting room waiting for Justin to arrive for their studying plan as she walks around the sitting room continuously while checking her phone multiple times waiting for Justin's call.

"Why is Justin so late today?. Did he cancel our studying plan,  or did Jade stopped him from coming?,*Judith sighs*."

While Judith continues asking herself questions as she moves around the sitting room, suddenly the door bell rings afterwards.

"Omg its must be Justin, *Judith sighs*, Okay let me go and open the door for him so that he can get inside."

Judith starts fixing her hairs immediately as she walks towards the front door in order to open it for Justin.

when Judith arrives at the door, she then sees Justin standing outside of the door waiting for her through the door lens, and then she decides to open the door for Justin.

"Hi Justin.", Judith greets.

"Hello.",Justin replies.

"why are you standing outside Justin, Just get inside you might end up catch a cold."

"Okay Thanks.", Justin replies.

When Justin enters inside Judith's house, Judith then directs him straight to the sitting room in order to take a sit as they both walks at the corridor, heading at the sitting room.

When Judith and Justin arrives at the sitting room, then they both goes to the coach and sits down.

"Justin, what kind of  drink would you prefer?.", Judith asks.

"Water will be fine.",Justin replies.

"But there are some Juice that I have prepared for you today."

"What kind of Juicy have you prepared today?."

"Pineapple juice."

"Okay sure, I will drink it no problem."

Judith nods, "Okay."

Judith decides to go to the kitchen in order to take Justin's Juice, and when she arrives, she then opens the kitchen refrigerator and takes a glass of juice.

While Justin is at the sitting room, waiting for Judith to return back from the kitchen, shortly Judith's mother comes out of her bedroom and goes directly to the sitting room.

When Judith's mother arrives at the sitting room, she is surprised seeing Justin sitting alone at the coach while waiting for Judith to return back.

"Who is this young man sitting at the sitting room by himself. Did anyone in this house expect the guests today?.", Judith's mother speaks to her inner thoughts.

Judith mother continues speaking, "Maybe I should go and asks him who the hell he is?."

Judith's mother decides to go to Justin's coach, and when she arrives at Justin's coach, she then starts by greeting him.

"Good evening young man."

"Good evening.", Justin replies.

"Welcome to our house."

"Thanks."

"How was your day young man?.", Judith's mother asks.

"My day went great mom."

"That is good to hear."

"So tell me young man. what brought you here today?."

"Uh well...", Before Justin finishes replying to Judith's mother, Judith returns back to the sitting room from the kitchen while holding two glasses of Juice as she goes and give one to Justin.

"Do not bother him mom. He is my friend from school and also he is here because I told him to come so that we can study.", Judith replies on Justin behalf as she sits down on the coach.

"Why didn't you tell me that you invited a guest today?.", Judith mother  asks.

"Mom, don't you remember I told you that I was going to have a guest this weekend."

Judith's mother facepalms and replies, "Ooh gosh I remember now. Sorry my dear you know how I usually forgot things nowadays."

Judith's mother looks at Justin and then speaks to him.

"Welcome young man. its nice to meet you."

Justin replies, "Thanks."

"So what is your name handsome?.", Judith's mother asks.

Judith exclaims and looks at her mother, "Mom."

Justin grins and replies,"My name is Justin."

"What a nice name you have young man. it nice to meet you Justin, I hope someday you will be my son in law."

Justin smiles after hearing Judith's mother compliment while Judith frowns at her mother.

Judith speaks in lower tone, "Mom you are embarrassing me."

"What?. I was Just kidding my darling, you know how I'm like."

"Okay dear. I'm going to leave you two so that you can proceed with your schedule."

"Okay mom.", Judith replies.

Judith's mother decides to return back to her room in order to continue doing her things, living Judith and Justin at the sitting room by themselves talking at each other.

"I'm so sorry Justin for what my mother have said to you. don't mind her, she is always like that."

"Its okay Judith. I'm not offending at all. I think she is the coolest mother I have ever met.", Justin replies.

"Yeah you are right. sometimes she can be annoying but she is the coolest mother also."

"So can we start now with our studies?.", Justin asks.

"Okay sure. lets start."

Judith stands up from her coach and goes to her room in order to take her books for studying, And when Judith returns back to the sitting room with her bag, she then takes her books and starts studying with Justin.