Chapter 12

Jade's family dinner
It's 8:30 pm in the night, Jade and her family are inside the dining room, eating their meals together while sitting on their chairs at the dining table. When Jade finishes eating her food, she then stands up from her seat and  says goodbye to her father.

 "Good night daddy. I'm  going to sleep now."

Leonard replies, " Sweetheart don't go to sleep yet. There is something that i want to discuss with you and your mom."

Jade nods and replies, "Okay daddy."

Jade decides to return back to her seat and sits down, waiting to hear on what her father is going to say.

 Leonard speaks, "Jade there is something that i want to discuss with you and your mother concerning our food delivery company."

Jade replies, "Sure, tell us daddy what did you planning to discuss with us."

"I would  love to inform you that tomorrow it's going to be our Food delivery company ten's years anniversary."

Jade gasps and replies, "Really Daddy?."

Leonard nods, "Yes darling."

Jade stands up from her seat and goes to her father and hugs him while congratulating him for his remarkable achievement for his company.

 "Congratulation daddy. I'm really proud of you."

Leonard grins and replies, "Thanks sweetheart."

Lily(Leonard's wife's) speaks, "Congratulation Leonard, you really deserve it for all the hard works that you have put on the company."

Leonard replies to Lily, "Thanks darling."

When Jade finishes congratulating her father, she then returns back to her seat and  sits down.

"So Daddy what are your plans for your company anniversary party?.", Jade asks.

" Well, I was planning on holding a party right here at home so that we can celebrate together with some friends and families."

Jade replies, "That is a great idea. So when are you gonna hold a party here daddy?."

 "Its going to be on Saturday this weekend."

Jade grins and replies "That will be a great day."

" Also there is something else that i wanted to tell you, both of you."

Jade ears perks and asks, "What is it daddy?."

"Our company now is ranking number one in the entire state in food delivering service."

Jade and lily looks at Leonard stunned, after hearing the news about the company's  success. 

 "Really Daddy?.", Jade asks.

Leonard nods, "Yes darling." 

"Oh my god  I can't believe our company is holding number one rank in the entire state now ,I'm so proud of you daddy for what you have done to our company.", Jade replies with a broad smile on her face.

"Thanks darling."

When Leonard finishes giving news to his family, he then continues talking to Jade while giving her instructions.

"Jade I want you to invite all of your friends from school to our anniversary party and tell them it's going be held on Saturday evening."

Jade nods and replies, "Okay daddy and don't worry I will make sure to inform all of my friends to come to our company anniversary party."

"Good. Now you can go to bed darling, we will talk more about our company anniversary next time."

"Okay.", Jade replies.

 Jade stands up from her seat and then leaves the dinning room heading back to her room to sleep, leaving Leonard and Lily talking together alone.